The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello there! :D
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.
Hi! My name is Dmitry. I play WoW more than 3 years already and I'm sure my experience is good enough for any kind of game: PvP, PvE or RP. But my favourite is RP of course! World of Warcraft is such an amazing universe with beautiful & original locations, races, animals, creatures, plants... But those who like PvP and PvE are usually interested only in their character's clothes and weapons, and I'm really getting tired of this fact. They can't see absolutely nothing except honor points, badges, vendors and loot. I'm sure you understand what I'm talking about. That is the reason why we all came here. We are looking for something more, we need roleplay!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Ukraine, and my native language is Russian. Unfortunately, all Russian private RP realms died for some reasons. Fortunately, I study English in my university, and I hope my English is good enough even for roleplaying.

How did you get into Warcraft?
Warcraft is simply the best fantasy game universe ever. No other game have such a huge world with it's own laws, traditions, history and many kilometers of different beautiful landscapes. As a big fan of fantasy, I just can't see no better games in this genre nowadays. WoW is just the best one, and that's why I get to it.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?
I'm hungry for roleplaying since Russian realms died. That's why I started to search for English-speaking realms. I've found CotH with a google search engine.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?
Well, I enjoy absolutely all kinds of roleplay. I like fighting, action, danger, and then to rest in peace in some tavern, or somewhere on a sand beach of an ocean with a couple of friends, etc...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?
I'm sure my favourite race is Night Elf since they're the most enigmatic & difficult race of Warcraft lore. As for the classes, Night Elf female hunter-marksman with a cat-pet is my Top 1! The second is feral Druid. Both of this classes are strongly connected with environment. I personally love nature very much, maybe that's why I choose druid & hunter as my favourite classes.

What are your expectations of this server?
I'm really happy just to meet every single person on this realm. I'm sure we will have fun together while roleplaying, guys! I hope online on this server isn't too low, but I will play it anyways because I simply don't have any other place for roleplaying...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?
It looks like the rules on this server are mostly standart rules for any RP realm. By the way, the rules on my previous RP servers were very close to those listed here! So, I don't think I will have any troubles with laws...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action.
Oh, I think it's not necessary yet, right? If you don't mind, I'll tell you my story later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?
Yes, just one thing. I've read the article about the Gruntship, and I don't like it too much, because I don't wanna get 80 level instantly! I prefer traditional way of character's leveling, so could I? Is it possible? I just wanna travel for leveling to Outland and Northrend again (as I did many times before) and that is the reason! :D
Hey there, captainiceberg, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Unfortunately, due to to the instability of the core, many of the quests don't work. While you're welcome to try, you may have to rely on the GMs to bump you up to 85.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]