The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Help with patching, please?
I am currently at patch 3.1.3 and am trying to get to 3.2.0, but i can't seem to find any on the internet that aren't in .zip or .rar format. I finally got one in a .zip format, and unzipped it in the data folder, where it was supposed to replace some files. after the files were replaced, I tried to go further, and install 3.2.2 so I could connect to the server, but it tells me that " This update requires "WoW.exe" version 3.2.0.10314. You have an older version, 3.1.3.9947. ". The wierd thing is that the game claims the same thing, when I go in. anyone have any idea how i could get a working version of patch 3.2.0? or, if someone could maybe upload one to a transfer site, so that i may download it?

All help is appreciated, thanks in advance :(
Love is the answer.
Do you have more than one installation of WoW?
Yes i do. I also have a 2.4.3.
That's no longer the problem , I managed to patch up with some help from HeroLief.

My problem now is that I can't seem to connect to the server. I have patch 3.2.2 and the realmlist set perfectly.
Do i have to have my introduction approved before the server lets me log on?
I mean, i type in my password, press enter, and it stops at "connecting" until eventually it ends up saying "unable to connect"

Thanks in advance :D
Love is the answer.
I'd like to add in my possibly useless opinion, but I'd say that the problem isn't being unapproved now, as you can join without being approved, only having posted an intro' is required. It may be a client side mess up that you can't join, because a lot of us get the "connected' screen when either our connection is fuzzy or the server's down.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Well my connection is fine, I can download at 3000kb/s, and i'm guessing the server is probably up also.
I'm not sure where to go with this because it started to happen on other servers as well.
For example, i can't log on to a 2.4.3 server either, with the same problem, whereas if i host a server using a mangos repacker, and assign it to my EXTERNAL IP, it WORKS!
WoW-trance also works, but I can't get it to work here or several other servers.

I can't take it! I feel a desperate craving for Roleplay! :)
Love is the answer.
Liefwarrior? C'mon, seriously? I hate warriors. D:

The login server might be down.
Kretol's connection might be shitting out again.

You could set the game to connect to normal servers, because we're using the most recent patch. Then just switch your realmlist when it's done. The normal patching should also fully fix you. You may have just downloaded a corrupted file, like it was interrupted or something during the download and didn't download it right.

Good luck with the fix.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.
Oh dear, my bad, changed that :) i wrote that in a moment of bad name memory.
No , the file's fine, i'm now officially running 3.2.2
MY QUEST CONTINUES!
Love is the answer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble with patching. FlyingSquirrel 2 906 06-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Mezrin
  WoW patching - EU/US issue? Ebenezer 7 1,531 03-10-2012, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Ebenezer
  Patching Problem QueenSasha24 3 1,077 08-22-2011, 05:55 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Tired of patching all the way to 3.3.5a? Look no further! Spiky 10 2,117 08-22-2011, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Spiky
  Patching issues / miscellaneous problems Eliada 5 1,261 08-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Last Post: nikke309