The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Here's my introduction.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yep, I read them two times to be sure.

2. How did you hear about us?
There was a day that I was bored, I did my dailies on retail version. Then I went on some private servers, meeting all kinds of baddies, and then with the help of my friend, google, I found this site.

3. How did you get into RP?
Well, I always loved big epic stories, I read every Tolkien book's (the guy that did Lord of the rings), and warcraft universe is cool. When I was young I constructed big lego castles and played in them with friends, making a story for our plastic knights.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
One of my friends was playing, and after four months he finally convinced me.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
MY all time favorite was the Blood elf paladin, I got one on retail version for more than a year, I have alot of experience with pallies.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
My favorite character to play is one that no one know where he came from, or go, mysterious. Who has an big background story, and will reveal his secrets at the right time.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
A serious RP, where the heros are doing something important, with battles, dialogues... the whole thing, they can be long, but really fun and immersive.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
When i'm not stuck on the computer killing hundreds of undeads, i'm snowboarding, playing airsoft/paintball, making scientific expenriences (exploding things) or hanging around with friends.

9. What country are you from?
I'm from Canada, in the Quebec province my main language is french, with english as second and some spanish. So please, forgive me for my grammar, i'm still learning english.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
For sure I remember, yes, I abide them, and if I do something wrong, you can punish me everyway you want.
Quote:For sure I remember, yes, I abide them, and if I do something wrong, you can punish me everyway you want.

Be careful what you say there! We don't need more reasons for Alistus to further expand his flayed skin collection.
Profile approved, welcome to the server.

Vous trouverez également beaucoup de différentes langues ici, y compris Français, si vous avez besoin de aide.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=0][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Ivy Killinger[/td][td=1,]The Lodestone Company[/td][td=1,]Inebriated[/td][td=1,]Drunken Fightin' Wench[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Uulari[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Seer[/td][/tr]
[tr=bg2][td=1,]Vyrsallia Scythefall[/td][td=1,][/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Guttersnipe and Ne'erdowell[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
[Image: badge.jpg]
I'm a Shaman? Really? Huh.