The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hero Class Suggestions: Berserker and Sword Dancer
---Berserker---
The Berserker is the ruthless class. They kill with no remorse. Whether a lone warrior, or a deadly mercenary, or a knight of the castle, they show no mercy. These warriors are well-trained in the arts of close range. Many fear the Berserker for their expertise with the dual blades and the two-handed weapons, which makes them a force not to be reckoned with. Berserkers have been known to be both of the warrior and the hunter. Although hunters are known for their far-range, many that become Berserkers are known to use close-range more often. But with the hunter's pet, the Berserker is only stronger. Coming across a Berserker could leave you with your body drained of its fluid.
- Faction: Horde and Alliance
- Race(s): Orc. Tauren, Dwarf, Draenei, (possibly Human)
- Classes: Warrior, Hunter
- Common Weapons: Mostly Two-handed or Dual weapons, but may also just carry a shield for protection along with a one-handed.
- Common Garments: Mostly wearing Plate, Leather, and sometimes Mail. Sometimes like to wear animal hides and cloths (such as the Mask of the Howling Storm) to show honor and intimidation.
- Common Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining, Leatherworking, Skinning

*I'll let the GMs decide if you'd like to give this class a pet like the hunter.

---Sword Dancer---
The Sword Dancer is a class of speed, agility, and blades. The Sword Dancers will just about always carry dual blades. With the speed and agility of the Rogue and the strength and brutality of the Warrior, the Sword Dancer is strong. They are usually either adventurers or part of the military. They have been known to show chivalry and respect, only adding to their threat. Some Sword Dancers are even Assassins and Mercenaries. Carrying armor that isn't usually too heavy, they can hide in the trees and everywhere. Don't underestimate the Sword Dancer.
- Factions: Horde and Alliance
- Race(s): Blood Elf, Human, Troll, Night Elf, (possibly Undead or Gnome)
- Classes: Warrior, Rogue, Hunter, (possibly Paladin)
- Common Weapons: Dual Swords (almost always), Dagger (usually dual)
- Common Garments: Mail, Leather, Plate (sometimes, depends on weight)
- Common Professions: Blacksmithing, Mining, Enchanting, Leatherworking, Skinning

***Please do consider these classes. And also please do comment your thoughts or suggest. I'm open to criticism. Also you may see me with a guild title of Berserker. If you meet the criteria tell me and I'll add you to the guild so you too can be known as a Berserker before they're added.***
[Image: wow2copytl5.jpg]
Heres some pictures of the Berserker. I'll look for some Sword Dancer pictures.

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/_img/ga.../8_800.jpg

http://www.oddgodpress.com/reillybrown/c...serker.jpg
There is already a berserker class, with someone working to earn the title. PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM THESE TITLES. Steve, please look at the wiki on the subject before you post.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
No offense but I think my interpretation of the Berserker is much more in depth and true. And a rogue would not be a Berserker without a doubt.
No offense, but I believe it's the GM's decision. If you want to continue playing here, listening to their rules is probably a good idea.
I'm just stating that mine is a bit more correct.
I'm just stating that it doesn't matter because the GMs decide what to add and what not to add.
I'm Sorry. I really didn't know that we can't make a suggestion or express an idea WITHOUT IT BEING PUT DOWN! To me it seems like just about EVERY idea on this forum is nayed at first sight.
It's fine if the idea isn't already part of the server. The problem is when you are told about it already being in place by a GM and you are pompous enough to inform us that your idea is better.
At least for the Berserker, anyway - that's already been established. I do like the idea for the Blade Dancer, however.

~Felseed~
"Yeah, I spanked that monkey - he tried to grab my manana."
Then why don't you at least take the idea into consideration of the Berserker and possibly add something to it. I'm only helping.
Because they already know what they want with the prestige classes.
...a bit more correct?

Are you an expert on this subject? A berserker in real life?

Have you RPed with Grakor enough to know how he acts? How he fights?

No, I didn't think so.

Berserker already exists, as pointed out. Someone trying to claim the title with guilds or what-not will be punished, you have been warned in advance. Sword Dancer isn't something we'll likely do anytime soon, as we want to keep to titles that are more easily identifiable within Warcraft lore.

This thread is VERY close to getting locked, I highly suggest everyone involved think VERY carefully about their next choice of words.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
You might as well just lock it seeing as the members' opinions obviously don't count. And apparently wherever you get your berserker info from is either wrong or you're wrong.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker_(...ter_class)
And you OBVIOUSLY have not listened to me. You have not RPed with Grakor to know well enough if I'm "correct" or "not correct," so I HIGHLY suggest you get an attitude adjustment, and quickly.

Thread locked.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mount/pet suggestions. ManDudely 32 4,703 10-23-2010, 02:27 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  A gun skin sword vendor? aroes 12 1,973 09-29-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: aroes
  Prestige Class Mechanics: Post-Restart Shane 21 3,389 07-24-2010, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Terant
  OOC Class Change to better fit ICly? Drumgar 5 948 05-11-2010, 02:48 PM