The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Herro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I enjoy a good MMO, and RP, so when someone presents this option for a D'n'D session, I jump right on it. When I start to play a game, I don't just go along with the story, the story becomes reality for me and I become enveloped.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
My primary language is English, I am from the United States.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Many years ago, Warcraft became very popular in my town and I never had a laptop or computer to investigate it. Now that I have a laptop that can support the graphics, i decided to try it out. I buzzed through the free trial on the main server, and now I want more!

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
A pier of mine suggested that I try CoTH out, seeing how I enjoyed Mists of Pandaria so much.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy LARPing, and D'n'D sort of role playing, but as i delve deeper into the world of WoW, I am getting the same thrill that I do with LARP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
In my experience with other games/servers, such as: Skyrim, WoW Mist of Pandaria, D'n'd, I have grown to love the Night Elf, and preferably with a hunter class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expected great fun and RPing to come from this server. Along with that, I expect to be enveloped in a world of beauty, true passion, and enjoyment for the game.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Humility piece really stands out to me. I enjoy the reminder of individuality and that no one person is the center of attention.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As I lay awake in the cool, stormy night, a sudden disturbance fills Bloodwatch. Trying desperately to make haste, I fasten my armor to my body and grab my bow, prepared and willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of my village. But as I make my way from my hutch to the rally spot, I find that the danger is not as it appeared to be.

Earlier in the night, the elder, La'nic, was visited by a spirit in the night, a spirit of darkness that plagued La'nic's judgement. The spirit appeared to him, with claims of duty from the lawful diety, Zanthos. The spirit spoke, "La'nic, your people have grown away from me and now plan vicious acts upon the land. Zanthos calls on you, now, to do his work and save the land."

Without a second thought, La'nic appeared to a horde of Fel Orcs, revealing the location of Bloodwatch and a plan to distract all guardsman, through a vision. The fel orcs, in their many years of pain and sorrow caused from the people of Bloodwatch, were obliged to follow the plan, for they craved a vengeance that none could revive from. I had only learned this days later from a shaman of a neighboring village.

Upon exiting my hutch and entering the center of all the chaos, I threw myself to the flank of my mate, Falmeen, only to have been hit and knocked unconscious. Falmeen pulled me to the ridges of the village and went back to go aide the village. When I came to, a troll stood over me, mending a wound on my head. I lay there in desperation, demanding to know what came of the battle. None had survive, that is, none but me.

From that moment on, I decided that I would leave the land and travel, trying to find La'nic, the reason for my anguish. For when I find La'nic, he shall pay for his works.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am fairly new to writing character stories, I usually am the one following the story line and not crafting it.
Hey there, Rifeen, and welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Make sure to check our rules and policies if you haven't already, or again if you already have! If you need help with creating your first character, check out the Creating a Character section on our wiki and our articles and guides subforum. They're all super useful for getting a feel of our server's roleplay style and chock full of useful information.

Once you get in-game, make sure to /join chat (for general chat and talk) and /join barrens (for banter and fun). If you have any questions, send a message to one of our GMs or Forum Helpers.

Again, welcome!
Zhaei
[Image: RtK7PiZ.png]