The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey
Hey all, I'm new to this server and I've gotten an account for the forum but I dunno how to get an account ingame.. (I never have, I'm just a noob.. :P )

Can I just get a brief instruction on how to get it or just give me a link please, this server looks like a good RP server which is why I'm eager to join..

So anywho enough of my babbling, just give me some feeback please that'd be great :)
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Hey there, welcome.

To create a game account simply click the *Game Account* button on the top right of the screen on this forum, just next to a *Wiki* link.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

There it is! Thanks Nostra :)

And thanks for the welcome too
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Reading the FAQs in the wiki will answer a whole bunch of your questions right away. I recommend checking it out.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Vouch.

One of the first few players I've rped with. He has room for improvement, sure, but I think it's important to say that he's been steadily improving since I met him.
Paint. (It's red now!)
Please move the vouch to his actual intro thread. ;)
Ooh, sneaky thread. I thought It was his intro too!
One man
Two guns
Three friends
Four foes
XI Touch
Hahaha!

HURRAY that's my second vouch! Thanks man ;)

This whole thing should be in my Introduction thread but what the heck. A vouch is a vouch.