The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey, I'm Steve. You can call me... Steve. (Introduction)
Hey guys, just a short "intro-intro" before I begin.
Ever since I was born I was into reading and writing. Apparently, I've been reading since I was three years old, and I would read everything around such as No Smoking signs, store window signs, and, of course, books. After a while, I began writing short stories as soon as I thought of a good plot. However, it also got me in trouble - I got a conduct referral in Fourth Grade for writing a story during Math Class.
It didn't deter me one bit. Soon, I took my story writing to life, and began serious roleplaying on various video games. So, my life led me here.
I also love music. I'm into classic rock - a few artists I enjoy are Boston, Jethro Tull, David Bowie, The Kinks... I could go on and on.
Ah, yes. Finally - my name. The bad spelling was on purpose: on all of my works, whether it be writing or drawing, I would lightly imprint on the bottom "Steve Wuz Here." It became my call-sign, and it's my username on any Internet service I use.
That's pretty much it. Now... my intro. I hope you enjoy it,

-Steve Wuz Here

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

Yes! I've read, re-read, and checked up on all available policy articles. I also promise to brush up on them time and time again.

2. How did you hear about us?

My friends and I back on retail Warcraft were all sick of the monotone roleplaying going on there, and the fact that there were more PvP action going on than roleplaying. After about a week of picking through various search engines, I found Conquest of the Horde. It was the only private roleplaying server I found.

3. How did you get into RP?

It just gradually came to me. After a few years of writing, I just seemingly began on a few video games. I would mimic the sounds, sights, and thoughts of the character I played.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I read the books that a friend lent me. I just loved the history, the main characters driving the story, and I thought, "I just have to get in on this."
My first server was Bleeding Hollow.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

My favorite race?... For the Horde, I'm kind of split between Orcs and Tauren. For Alliance, I enjoy the Night Elves.
For class... It has to be the Warrior. I love the code behind Warriors - driven mercenaries who, on occasion, fault on the job and do what they think is right. That's how a true hero thinks.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

My favorite character would have to be the "intelligent one" out. They always contribute reason and rational thought to the group... Every band of heroes needs a philosopher among their ranks!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

Beyond the good times at the tavern, or the praying at Stormwind's Cathedral? I love roughing it. Adventuring with your guild, spending time out in the wilderness while trapping creatures alike or slaying grunts of the enemy faction just seems more... Warcraft to me.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Of course - reading, writing, and drawing. I also play the piano, a bit of snare drums, and I am currently learning how to play the guitar. I hope to join/create a band some day and share the wonderful gift of music with others.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in the United States - I speak fluent English, and with that, I can also speak some Spanish, a bit of German, and some Serbo-Croatian, which I learned from my grandmother (who hails from former Yugoslavia). I would make a great customer service agent for a big company, wouldn't I? Hehe.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

Full-heartedly, yes. As said, I will brush-up on them time and time again, and I promise to help any other new members.
Thank you for allowing me to appeal to join your community, I promise again to make a helpful addition!
We are the hero of our own story.
- Mary McCarthy

Carathor Wrathwood: an enigmatic Night Elf with many wild stories to tell.
Azitalon "Thunderscream": the ruthless Chieftain of the infamous Wartusk clan.
Welcome to the server! >8D
Vouching for Steve.

RPed with him for awhile and went with him on a somewhat long d20 RP fight against the Burning Blade Clan. He showed the quality of a leader, taking into consideration his surroundings, the other factors of the fight, the enemy numbers and such. He is quite detailed when dealing with his emotes, sometimes too detailed even. He is a good addition to Grunthood. My suggestion for him is...to show that he has the ability to lose and the qualities of flaws in his characters.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Vouched.

I've been RPing with him on my moocow for a good week or so and it's been fun to do so. A bit learning will do him, and of course, all of us good, but like Diethe said, he was very detailed in combat, handled it well and is cool to just talk with. Very mature and tries to work towards fairness for guildies and non-guildies. One more! :D
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can call me Maine! Here for the RP. *Chest salutes.* Mainerator 4 1,070 07-22-2014, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FlyingSquirrel
  Hello, You May Call Me Vermillion Vermillion 2 868 07-17-2014, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  You can call me 'Khlaw - Introduction letriclemon 1 640 09-17-2009, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  They call me 'Doc'. Astarte 1 645 03-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  Hail, new friends, call me Adrenn/Addy highjackedsoul 3 843 01-28-2009, 05:14 AM
Last Post: sasail