The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey everyone, I'm Ecliptom.
Hey, just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. I play Dwarves usually but I think I might roll a Troll or Tauren.

Just wanted to know if this server is an actual good role-play server. I really like the forums so far, It looks very nice and neat.
I hope to join this server to have fun and role-play with other good role-players.

I would also like to know if there are any big events that happen and what part of the timeline we role-play in. Such as, before or after Arthas was corrupted or Pre-BC content. Just wanted to know some things. Sorry if I'm asking too many questions.

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well my name is Hunter, I've always liked medieval timeline and I came across WoW a couple years ago.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
N.America, My primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw a commercial about it on T.V. a couple years back so I decided to check it out.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to be able to roleplay, but not have to pay monthly fees because I really do enjoy the game, all of the other private servers I have come across aren't very good Role-playing wise.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like travelling RP as in, a group of dwarves searching for a mighty bear to challenge, or just being outdoors by scenic locations.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Dwarves, They appeal to me the most because of their skills, they are battle hardend and yet at the same time party-goers. I also like the environment they come from. The mountains.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have fun role-playing with other good role-players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the fact that we have to make an introduction before we go into the role-playing community, because it won't let some of the ... worse role-players be able to join, because I have had a hard time finding a good server and this one looks good.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Thor'grim pats his bear Anika on the head softly. She smiles slightly. They continue their journey through the harsh lands of Northrend searching for his lost brother of the Explorer's League. Musket in hand, he trudges through the brutal winds and deep snow. A menacing roar rings out, quickly Thor'grim grabs his musket spinning around to see a massive yeti. Anika quickly rushes towards the beast, eyes gleaming with rage. Thor'grim yells out as he fires at the beast. The yeti swings at Anika, sending her into the air. Thor'grim loses control of emotions letting forth a fury of bullets. Anika lands in the snow, her once raging expression now soft and peaceful. As the yeti falls to the ground with an immense thud Thor'grim rushes to Anika, sweat beating on his forehead. He frowns as he looks at the large wound on her left flank, he feeds her slowly, then covering her with a blanket and setting up camp next to her.

The fire rages, it is almost midnight. Thor'grim still by Anika's side inside the tent. Wolves are heard howling in the distance. Thor'grim sighs heavily as he feeds her fish. The fire goes out it is now early morning, Thor'grim sleeping next to Anika both in heavy slumber.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm not sure if you like my story, but I made it very quickly. Also it was the first one I have ever made so please, go easy on me.
We're in the timeline past the Wrathgate and retaking of Undercity events, so the Horde and Alliance are now openly at war with each other. It's all right if you aren't an extremely experienced RPer or storyteller, as long as you're willing to get better here. Welcome to the server.