The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey everyone! (problems logging in) -FIXED-
Hey guys, so first off I wanted to say hello and say I'm very excited about this server and look forward to meeting everyone.

Secondly... I'm having troubles actually getting on the server :?

So I made an account, and I try logging in but it only shows me my wowscape private server selection, and I don't know how to change that. (It's the same loggin information between wowscape and here.)

Aside from that, I'm trying to learn lore, I've been trying since WoW came out, but there is just so darn much of it :P so is anyone going to kill me if I get some of it wrong occasionally? Obviously I'm going to change anything that doesn't follow wow lore, just wondering how you guys are on the matter.

So hello again, and can't wait to work with you guys!
Welcome to the server! :D

Everything you need to know about how to connect can be found here. Hopefully that answers your questions.
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
Alrighty, I'll look there again. I followed the directions exactly, but... maybe I messed something up.
Okay, I'm really sorry, I hope I'm not being annoying but-

I think what happened was, the realmlist got changed when I downloaded the wowscape private servers, so I replaced it with the downloadable version you gave me provided by that link; But now there is problem number two-

It wont log me into the wowscape servers which is good, but it wont log me into the coth servers either. It says my information is invalid, which I don't understand because I know exactly what I entered for it on this site. I made the account last night, so I don't know that it would be a time issue.... hmmm...

edit- grammar
Try logging in now. The problem should be fixed. (It was an internal database issue)
Yay, I'm in! Thanks a bunch.
Welcomez to da server, relax, sit back and enjoy the ride.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems? and potential solutions Yau 12 1,755 04-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Yau
  New / Problems! tstone92 3 960 02-06-2010, 11:04 AM
Last Post: tstone92
  Profile Problems LadyPhoenix 4 1,044 06-07-2009, 02:11 PM
Last Post: LadyPhoenix
  Money Problems Eddyward 9 1,628 05-13-2009, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Thayan
  Connection problems bicbic 3 1,005 02-28-2008, 11:28 PM