The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey guys new here Just one Q
When I go to make an Accout on step 3 it says my accout info dont match my fourm info but it is my Forum info that I used... what should I do??
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
I came to this planet to chew bubblegum and kick ass! And I am all out of gum!
The username and email are case-sensitive.
Hmm, Alright thanks. Now just to be on the same page what patch and Game Expasion is this server on? so I know what to patch too.
About my spelling, If you say anything about it im gonna hunt your nerdy english aniel retentive arrrssse down and beat the elcrapo right out of you!!!!
I came to this planet to chew bubblegum and kick ass! And I am all out of gum!
Just look a bit harder. It's on the front page and both ought to be evident.
And, it's all in my guide that nobody cares about even though it's stickied and therefor should be read.
[Image: divider1.png][Image: char1hidden.png][Image: divider2.png][Image: animated.gif][Image: divider3.png][Image: char3hidden.png][Image: divider4.png][Image: char4hidden.png][Image: divider5.png][Image: char5hidden.png][Image: divider6.png]
Email at Hero_Lief@yahoo.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guys! I need help connecting! [Mikey is a nubface and can't read] mikeysnonsense 5 1,390 05-11-2012, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Reigen