The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey there
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?

I've briefed myself on how this place expects me to act and feel, so yes I have. I don't think I'll have any problems abiding by the rules.

2. How did you hear about us?

I was referred here by a current member. At first, I was a little skeptic since I've had a bad history of looking for RP servers, but then my interest was eventually sparked.

3. How did you get into RP?

I know that it started when I grew a fancy video games. At first, it was just for pure enjoyment, but eventually I found myself wanting more than just playing the game. I was grasped tight by the fact that a fantasy life while maintaining my real life isn't bad and can be quite fruitful towards my English skills. As time went by, I found myself sucked up in the lore of Magic: The Gathering. I read most if not all the books until I stopped playing the card game a year ago, and it was that experienced wherein I gained a love for sword-and-magic-based fantasy life.

The earliest RP I can recall was based on an old writer's forum based on Ragnarok Online. While it was short lived, I did get to know the basics of how RPs go. I eventually felt the need to RP again after a six month hiatus, so I was referred to an RP forum of the same game. It was there (and the various RP forums I've joined afterward) that I honed my RP skills.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?

I started during the Warcraft II era, but I eventually stopped playing for a while since I had to keep up with some family difficulties. By the time I decided to play again, I found that Warcraft III had come out, and so I decided to ditch WCII first for greater graphics and game mechanics. Eventually, the lore sucked me in as much as M:TG did.

As for World of Warcraft, when I heard that Blizzard was planning to make an MMO out of the Warcraft universe some four or five years ago, I immediately read up on all the lore I could find. I bought the books and browsed sites for information. When WoW came out, of course, I could not pay the bills to play on retail, and so I was forced to join private servers just to sate the crave I had. I found no "real" RP servers, so I then turned my attention the other two major aspects: PvE and PvP. I learned all the number crunching and theory crafting that my mind could take in, but I never lost my interest in the lore aspect.

5. What is your favorite race/class?

Blood Elves, and not because they're pretty. Their history, their passion towards the arcane arts, and their craze for mana is what draws me to them. I like it how they regard themselves highly, and how serious they are just to get what they want or need. Also, Blood Elves seem to be the most eloquent in the use of language next to the Forsaken.

Class-wise, I enjoy hunters and paladins on an equal scale since they both have soloing capabilities and can provide support in a group.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?

The neutral, carefree and somewhat friendly guy who happens to have passed by. He'd also be direct to the point, dense, and sometimes just plain stupid, but it's nothing you can't cope with. I think it attributes to me somehow in real life, so I think I feel natural when I RP this kind of character.

On other occasions, I enjoy playing the "big brother" archetype. "Overseeing the welfare of those close to me", and "willing to give my life for my people" best describe how I'd act because it sounds so chivalrous. This kind, though, would be on the more serious side of RPs.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?

I'd prefer long RPs involving a dungeon/raid.

Otherwise, I'll go for anything as long as it doesn't involve too much drama/romance. I can go with serious RP chains that involve helping some guy find his wallet, delving deep into the heart of Molten Core, or even casual talk about how Hogger struck again.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?

Writing, I suppose, but I don't do too much of that right now. Current hobbies include studying programming (since I will be programming for a living soon), basketball, learning how to play the bass, listening to various music genres, and gaming in general. I enjoy a nice discussion regarding philosophy every now and then with my brother and/or friends.

On a side note, I can make my ears twitch at will.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)

I live in the South East Asian region, where it's rather hot right now. As for my first language, it would be English since that's how my parents have talked to me ever since I was little, and I'm confident in my English competency. I do speak my native language, but only in places where I know it's appropriate.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?

I swear it.
Welcome to the server! >8D