The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey there
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, quite a few times.

2. How did you hear about us?
I decided to look for a private RP server, so I went to google and came across CotH.

3. How did you get into RP?
Warcraft 3. I was on Battle.net and joined this custom game called "DoBRP Dalaran", I asked what it was about and they told me it was about creating your own story and playing it with the other players. At first I couldn't really see the point of it, since you couldn't save your stuff for later use (you spent one hour building an amazing town, and right after you've finished, the host randomly decides to leave and you have to start a new game, yeah just awesome). But after a few weeks, I started to enjoy it very much. As a matter of fact, RP is the only reason why I still logon to Battle.net sometimes.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I played Warcraft 3 for a few years. Then I started hearing people talking about WoW on Battle.net, and decided to give it a try.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Dwarves and gnomes, they're just awesome. I also sympathize with humans and forsaken because of their lore. As for classes, mages and warlocks, playing with arcane magic is just the most entertaining hobby ever.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
The cowardly individual who runs away from danger, the hero wannabe who just keeps on failing and failing, and the odd, strange, excentric (sometimes a little mad) and somewhat absent individual who sits alone in the corner, talks to himself very often and always seems to be up to something. I really don't like RPing way too serious/dramatic characters.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
Adventure RP. Searching for a certain treasure, being ambushed by bandits, fighting a huge dragon, rescuing a person who has been abducted and ending up on a desert island is my kind of fun. I also enjoy sitting for quite a few hours in an inn drinking and talking to the other customers, the so-called "tavern RP", since tavern RP can often lead to more exciting types of RP.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm a really lazy person, so my hobbies are pretty much playing video games, watching TV and sleeping. When I'm not doing any of these activities, I'm probably making silly drawings that no one seems to understand.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I'm from Portugal, the time here is GMT/UTC + 00:00.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Of course.
[Image: 4a2947c8468b82a63f633580cf52f4d5.jpg]
It's Robotnik!

Moving to archives.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Yay! I just got my prrrromotion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp2-aZgOt1M
[Image: 4a2947c8468b82a63f633580cf52f4d5.jpg]
I would like to award Blackadder a vouch. Although, my main (and character whom interacted with) was of the other faction, I've had a very good time RolePlaying with this person. I've had quite a few sessions of RP, and he understands the point of seperating your character from yourself, keeps the character as he is and prospers. OOCly, I'm happy to say that finally someone has a great sense of humour, like myself, which makes it easier to laugh and joke around with. I hope I can see you on more often, though; it seems like the only downside.
[Image: Calvin_and_Hobbes_hug_by_Humongous_E.png]
Vouched!

While I admit I have not RPed with Blackadder that much, I prefer quality over quantity. He is an excellent roleplayer, and I have enjoyed RPing with his gnome, Naldoran, who has a wonderfully gnomish personality and way of acting. His emotes are detailed and well written, and quite frankly it is a pleasure to find someone who emotes spells properly and descriptively. His grammar and spelling are both fine, other than one or two mispelling which he is quick to correct, and finally he acts maturely when speaking OOCly too.