The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hey yo.
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, I did.

2. How did you hear about us?
I believe it was through ye olde google-search back in March.

3. How did you get into RP?
I got into pen&paper through a friend's older brother when I was fairly young (~13). We used to hang out and watch them play and eventually got invited to join in. It didn't last long though as it wasn't all that 'cool' to roleplay and kids can be brutal. I kept roleplaying as sort of a 'secret hobby' throughout the years, though I never got around to playing much. Combining an interest in reading/writing and Warcraft, I ended up here.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I've been a fan of the Warcraft-series ever since the first game came out. I played retail World of Warcraft on a PvP-realm before, but gave it up as it started to become too much like a job. That endless grind is no joke.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Definitely orcs. I like where they come from, going from peaceful to war-mongerers the way they did, and how they now are trying to adapt while still being faced with difficulties such as prejudice everywhere they go. And let's face it, they're bad-ass.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I enjoy playing a villain, someone who schemes and manipulates to get his way. I'm very much against the whole black and white-approach when dealing with good and evil, I believe that if you're playing an 'evil' character who actually refers to himself as 'evil' you're doing something wrong. I'm not really limited though, I like thinking of different character concepts, trying them and see how well they play out. I'm all about character development and allowing my characters to grow/change depending on what they experience, I think that's something that is important.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I enjoy conflict RP a lot. It doesn't have to include violence, since people usually can't get along with how best to handle a possible IC fight I actually try to avoid it. Arguments, tense situations, being backed into a corner.. that's the kind of stuff I like. I enjoy when stuff's happening, when your character suddenly faces an obstacle he needs to overcome, when people are put in situations where they need to improvise and think fast and outside the box in order to achieve success/survive. I'm not a fan of tea-parties.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I'm pretty decent at pool. I'm good at mixing drinks. I like hanging out with friends and all that basic stuff. I like going out to eat as I enjoy fine food. I don't party as much as I used to, now I prefer staying at home just chillin, watching some TV. I'm just trying to enjoy life as much as I can, one day at a time.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
GMT -5

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, definitely, and I apologize for any previous rulebreaking. I am aware that sometimes I'm a little too outspoken, but I really like a lot of people who play here and would like to be able to roleplay with them whenever time allows it.

Thanks for reading.
Bishnak Wrote:And let's face it, they're bad-ass.

Yes. Yes they are.

Passing this along.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Vouching this guy. For someone who claimed to be pretty new at RP (I think he said that) he would've fooled me. I loved him as Bishnak, and I never thought he got a chance to play Jon to his full colors, (an excellent example of an assassin-type character) but still fearlessly done.

OOCly, I've found him to be the most approachable person on this entire server. Very adult, excellent dude, keeps it real, isn't afraid to not only accept his faults but point out my own as well. I don't have the fortune of meeting people like him, especially in a roleplay community.
˜★Sketch Blog
Big vouch for this guy. When I first got the chance to rp with him, I thought I was dealing with a guy who'd been rping for a long time. Personally I think his character Bishnak has probably been the best Machiavellion villain on the server to date. It really bums me out to remember that he wasn't able to continue through with his Blackrock storyline. His Jon character was also another example of a great character.

OOCly he's probably one of the most adult and level-headed people to come around to this server. A good sense of humor, knows there's a difference between the game and real life, and for better of worse is one of the most blunt people I know. Not in a bad way though. He knows when he or someone else is being an idiot and will go out and say it. Honestly this is the kind of guy I wish I knew in real life and had as a friend.