The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Heylo.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Hrn...Not sure what to say to this really. It may take time for me to become apart of the community, I'm still an Epilogue person at heart, but I'll try my best :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

English, o'course and I'm from England :)

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Hm...found out about it four-ish years ago, ended up here.

What made you seek our server over others?:

My former one closed down, so came to try Coth out on the recommendation of my friend.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

What -most- appeals to me? I'd have to say, pair RP (not specifically romance but that included), I fairly enjoy small guild RP too the most out of them I think, tavern RP isn't really my thing by I like all mediums of RP as long as ya' got the good RPers by your side eh?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

Favourite race, Split between Kal'dorei and Sin'dorei, they're both fairly dear to me I love the vast lore behind them much more than others, but I think it's more of a question of what do I generally -not- play. In order of severity, Forsaken, Troll, Orc, Draenei, Dwarf, Tauren, Human, Gnome.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm hoping it can be a fraction as good as Epilogue was :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Honestly, I'm not sure if it's a proper regulation, but if you've got the GMs for it... Then "Remember that above all else, a GM's word is final, and you should always follow their direction. If you have any comments regarding the GM's word, or if you disagree with it, FOLLOW IT WITHOUT ARGUING. After which, feel free to contact Grakor with any concerns."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Hmm, just a short story of my druid :) Also, just got abit of discription of him first, hope you don't mind, it's not a master piece, I must admit most of the story is still in my head and not on paper (or screen)

[Image: file.php?avatar=231_1258812591.jpeg]
Appearance: A tall Kal'dorei, a magical glowing aura resonates around his body, glimmering every now and again. He has a face with the look of a feline, light blue long hair, a hemp strapped necklace falls down around his neck with a claw hanging down next to a crescent moon. His skin is dark purple and slightly coarse.

He holds a large staff with a claw atop it, the wooden base is reinforced and tough with different coloured pieces of enchanted hemp hanging down onto it from the claw.

He is almost never aggressive, and has a wise and conscious mind, his clouded amber eyes barely ever blinking, but when they do he will be asleep and be within the dream. He has a muscly build and a thin figure.

Maneor was born into a family of Kal'dorei, who lived in Morlos'Aran(Felwood), nearly twelve thousand years ago. When he and his sister were both of age, He became a druid, while his sister took to being a ranger of the Kal'dorei people. Him and his family were on a trip to Azshara, to see the wonderful palace of the Queen, when the portal was opened. They were all lucky to survive the battle, as the demons begun pouring out. The few days they had spent in Azshara, Maneor felt something different within him...a deeper connection to the spirits then ever, he and his family fled to eastern Ashenvale taking refuge from the battles...during this time Maneor discovered what this strange new connection with the spirits were, though he did not fully understand it or why Elune had granted him the abilities he had gained.

They wern't able to see many battles so they weren't to scarred as a family, for they had been in it during the halfway point, and it soon ended. They quickly left after the Sundering took place, heading back to their home to live out there days peacefully.

Maneor spent much of his time after this in the Emerald Dream getting closer with his new abilities he had discovered and honing his knowledge and skills of nature, life, Elune and Azeroth.

But, he was rudely awaken...For when the demons came to Felwood, as the Skull of Gul'dan cursed their forest, they fought. They would fight to their last dying breath for Elune, and Cenarius. Beside them, with them, either or. They would fight here for their home. But that was not what was to become of them, they retreated, back, back to Hyjal.

It was not of their own accord, but Elune's, and the other elves. They would survive, they would live to fight another day, another time. For more battles were to come in his time as a druid, he and his family split up. For they all had different things to do.

Maneor was at Hyjal to fight the Legion, for his people. As a druid, he was regarded with power and perhaps a bit of envy, for he would valiantly stand against the demons for his people. He was one of the lucky few who survived, as he had fought beside elves and Cenarius before him, he had fought beside his fellow elves and Malfurion here. Where they made their stand against the demons, where.. with much loss, they had been able to claim atleast a bit of victory as Archimonde died, along with the World Tree.

After this, he began to travel. He enjoys reading, and has read many books in his time. He even has a journal several thousand pages long. He had contact with his sister a few years before the battle of Hyjal, finding out that she was part of the Shadowleaves, which made him of proud of her and her cause, she had done what she wanted, as had he.

He ended his travels in the new tree, in Darnassus. Reading and learning more as he goes along, practicing Druidism wherever he may go.

Currently, he resides in Stormwind as an ambassador for his people. Day to day spending his time within the park, slowly getting more and more reputation with the human nation.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope, I'm just raring to see this server :)
Quote:I'm hoping it can be a fraction as good as Epilogue was :)

I think you'll be positively surprised, hehe.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Here's to hoping!
Um... I don't know if I am allowed or not but I just wanted to say hi.

Hi!
[Image: iamnothing.jpg]

I can't hold on!
To what I want when I'm stretched so thin-
It's all too much to take in!
I can't hold on!
To anything watching everything spin!
With thoughts of failure sinking in...
Um... I don't know if I am allowed or not but I just wanted to say hi.

Hi!
[Image: iamnothing.jpg]

I can't hold on!
To what I want when I'm stretched so thin-
It's all too much to take in!
I can't hold on!
To anything watching everything spin!
With thoughts of failure sinking in...