The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Heyy, This is my introduction!
Hi everybody!!Here we go:
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yeah I read them twice to make sure I haven't missed anything.

2. How did you hear about us?
I tried Google for the RP.

3. How did you get into RP?
To be honest I tried all of the types and after using them for sometimes, I saw that RP is better than the other types of servers...So I decided to choose RP server and I have found this server!

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Searching over Internet for best games then I saw there are Warcraft III and World of Warcraft (the whole series) are so popular and common in online games and RPing and strategy and these kinds of games, so then I decided to buy Warcraft then one of my friends recommended me for World of Warcraft with it's expansions, so till now, that is the reason I am here and I am writing this, for what? for World of Warcraft!!One of the best RP games...

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Warrior and Human, It's because they are Human too, same as you, so I chose this and then I saw that it is really amazing and much better than others, though I like Elves too, but I fell in love with this Human class!

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Hmmm, kinda mysterious character which is strong but neutral!

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
A RP which has a few people around you and having some small groups to not to be alone, and another thing is that I love big environments, because it will make it so damn fantastic and I love it!!I do.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
I play Piano but I don't play it much nowadays because I am concentrating on my studies, important things first, you know...and another thing that I like and it is my hobby, is spending my time with computer, no matter what am I doing, but just spending my time with it. By the way, I love my computer!

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I am from Iran (though it wouldn't be good for me to say it, but I am just honest), and my first language is my mother tongue language Persian/Farsi but my English is good, I can speak English, I can write English, and other things!

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Sure, yeah, I do.
Welcome!