The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hi There!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well... to start I'm a male. I'm silly, crazy, weird, strange, goofy, and just plain odd sometimes... I just call it "being me" though. I like being out there at times, thinking outside the box etc. I'm 17, life goes too fast, although that's probably pretty young to you guys. I like RPGs, specifically fantasy ones - although I'm also into the Steampunk genre, they have such an awesome style. I like roleplaying... obviously. I'm a fan of the zombie genre also, I dunno why but it interests me alot. I like horror stuff in general, really.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from England, I never escaped. I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Two of my friends played World of Warcraft and they gave me a trial, later on I subscribed. I played for a while, got pretty into it and decided to try out the original Warcraft games... I worked backwards, basically.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I got sick of how immature the WoW community had become and how I could hardly find any roleplay anymore on the retail server, however I loved the lore and setting too much to give up roleplaying there and that's how I found you guys. I guess I chose this server over others because you guys seem like a real nice bunch and more professional.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'm a light hearted roleplayer so I like comedy stuff and more uplifting kind of stuff. Although I can get serious and know when to get serious, sometimes it's needed at times. Gritty and dramatic plots can be awesome. I'm ok in both pairs and groups, as both have their positives. I like to go with the flow and see what direction things lead to.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Draenei, and I don't really have a specific reason as to why. I find them so exotic in a way, plus they seem cuddly. All they seem to want to do is to find their place. Also I like humans, because I am one. I don't really have a favourite class... whatever suits my character really.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A nice environment and something fun. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility. I believe that the main character of Warcraft is in fact the universe itself, not a specific person. Oh and no godmoding, of course... I've honestly met a Night Elf with multiple personality disorder who's second personality is a vampire. Oh and she also has an amulet that sucks people into some special dimension. She also had an evil sister who was immortal and the only way to die was if the girl killed her.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

As a cool breeze flowed into the house, elevating the comfort level by lowering the temperature level, Taro slept; his long and arduous day had worn him out.

Today, Taro once again found himself at his mother's house; the study boot-camp had not ended yet. There were still a few days left before Taro's 'rest period', his time to relax before the official exams. However, that time had yet to come, so Taro found himself doing intensive studying with his mother once again. She was mainly just reviewing old exams and quizzes with him now while helping him go over his notes.

The two stayed like this for nearly the whole day, Taro reaching his home at around nine o'clock at night. It was already time for his practices and Taro had not had the chance to enjoy his day. However, it was expected. With the exams so close, his leisure time to read could be sacrificed; it was for a good cause.

Taro put his jacket in his closet before walking over to the left side of his bed so that he could perform his practices. Dropping down to the ground, Taro got into the Push-up Hold position, lasting for just twenty five seconds, a result that he had come to expect. Next he performed one Kneeling Push-up, the level of effort that he had to put in still quite significant. However, thanks to his effort, he was able to bring his total up to twenty eight. Lastly, he performed three bicep reps, using both of his arms, with his dumbbell, his total going up to twenty.

Wary from both his day and his workout, Taro took off his glasses and went to bed. This 'crunch time' was really tiring him out. Though the mental fatigue had faded, his physical fatigue was more than enough to put him to sleep rapidly. With darkness now covering the lantern lit village, many of the villagers were asleep, Taro among them; his relentless studying period made Taro tired.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like to make random noises IRL. Oh and thanks for reading!
Welcome to the server!