The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hi guys
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hi guys, I'm totally new to this MMORPG game called World of warcraft. I know it has been ages since it was introduced but I just didn't have the time to get into it. More over, I didn't know anything about private server until now. All i thought was that I will have to go through battle.net. I have played server Role playing games before but I'm sure this WOW is gonna be a good game especially when I can get to know new international friends online.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Singapore. For those of you who do not know where this place is, It is in the south east asia right below malaysia. Our main language is english but I do speak chinese as well. I have to confess I'm bad at chinese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I'm really bore at home and decided to play some MMORPG game. Since I'm using a MAC, there isn't much to choose from except WOW. At them same time, it has been a great hit amount my friends.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I want a immersive role playing game server apart from those blizzlike which allows you to uplevel till nobodies business. Gold dropping like crazy is not what we are looking for here. We want a good server that can provide players with a real WOW experience and allow the process of friend making. I believe there are alot of friendly players on this server and I'm looking forward to start my game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like to both sole and team with friends. It just enable you to sit infront of the computer for hours when you are bore and need to fine something nice to do such as playing WOW.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't really have any favorite class to start off with since i'm new to WOW. However, I'm planning to start on hunter with a cat as my pet.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I would expect respect for other players to be uphold at all times. It is really irritating when people just walk pass you and throw stupid comments on you and you can't do anything to them. It just reduce the playability of the game in general.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
this is not a blizzlike server and people have to observe respect. That is about it i guess.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Once appoint a time, there is this guy name jack. He feel bore with his daily life of studying and decided to do something new. He went online and found that WOW is an mmorpg that is compatible with his mac so decided to download the trail version to try. It just blew him away. However, he doesn't like the rude comments and irritating moves by others in the server so he decided to look for one that is nice just like conquest of the horde. He signed up for it and here he is writing this introduction. He can't wait to start the game. See you guys in WOW.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey guys ReallyFatIRL 0 7,915 02-27-2015, 07:30 PM
Last Post: ReallyFatIRL
  Hey guys! RX11 1 1,000 06-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Hey guys. Alaric 0 683 07-24-2009, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Alaric
  SUP RP GUYS LOL ...just kidding. Inxy 1 677 04-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros