The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hi there.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love MMORPG games and i've played different types of it. I've a good past on various roleplay games type like SA:MP and other wow rp servers,so i know the mentality behind this kind of game.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from Italy so my primary language is italian, i dont have too problems to undestand and write in english, sometimes I have to re-read the sentence to understand better.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've started playing with Warcraft 3 and successively the expansion when i bought my first pc,and i liked it much. After some years i've see a colleague playing wow, and there i've started my adventure on wow with wrath of the lich king and cataclysm.

How did you find us? Did anything in particular draw you to the server?:
Bored of the usual PvP servers, i've searched some RP server to try how is impersonate a creature of world of warcraft. I've found a 3.3.5 RP server,but with few players. After some research I found this site, given the organization I decided to register.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all type of roleplay,i like try all type of adventure from the troll cook at the goblin pirate. But specifically, I love impersonate strange characters, a half-drunk goblin merchant that sells stuff that pretends to be artifacts, or the troll hunter wild more comfortable with animals than with others. The roleplay is nice because the only limit is the imagination.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My first class on wow was a Tauren hunter, I've always liked since warcraft 3 when they were only the final units of the orcs. Others race are Kaldorei,goblins and trolls.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect what you might expect from a server Rp, organization and respect for the rules, no metagame, and especially it's fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Only thing about death IC which I think 7 days are many
For the rest, I agree with the rest of the rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The two trolls are preparing to approach being careful not to step on the branches to the ground. The bluish color of the vegetation of Zangarmash made ​​invisible of the two darkspear at the faint view of the hellboar.
-Ya go to de right *whispering and pointing with his left hand*
The two were about to reach the set positions, observing and studying the prey, pausing every so often when the beast felt something. The sound of the stream helped to cover the noise of footsteps, and while the first was positioned close to the most likely escape route for the animal, the other was preparing to shoot the arrow.

The only sound heard was that of the beast fall to the ground, while it died, the Darkspear came out from their hiding places closer to the booty.
Now the light illuminating their blue skins and green hair.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
All clear, I just hope to be accepted.
Hello there, Deliverance! Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

The Death/Resurrection policy was put in place so people wouldn't trivialize death and jump back up immediately after dying. That would take away a lot of the suspense involved with death, and having to wait a week isn't that big a deal. :) You can always carry out the resurrection earlier, but then your character still wouldn't be playable until the week's passed. It would just be unconscious until then, or something.

Remember to register your in-game account in the Account Management page with the exact information you registered your forum name under.

As per standard approval procedure, I'm going to link you to a few nice places that it certainly doesn't hurt if you double-check and make yourself extra familiar with. These are the Rules and Policies, as well as the FAQs. They've got a bunch of vital information in them.

Without further ado, welcome to the server and I hope we'll see you around!

Happy RPing!

Love,
GM Loxmardin