The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hmm....
:?: I was rejected about two weeks ago from this server. I think I might be able to fix any errors in my App. The issue was, I filled out a better application first. When I went to submit it I had lost connection with the internet and my app along with it. In my frustration I fixed my internet, and continued to fill out a VERY breif and much less satisfying App.

What I'm really saying is i'd like a chance to fix my mistake. Mostly becuase I can't find a good private RP server anymore. But even more becuase I got some really encouraging messages from a higher member. I'd like to see him in-game; To show him my final charecter.
"Trapped in endless servitude to a being of greed and sloth."

Kreed Auroh
Please read this FAQ. I understand your concerns, but denials are not open to debate.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut