The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hmm~!
Why, if it isn't CoTH! Hello, folks!

I thought about you recently and figured a wave in your direction couldn't possibly be a bad idea - it's been what, three months? Four?

My, how you've grown! Hopefully past that awkward adolescence phase. Don't worry, your skin will clear up and your voice will even out. ;D

I have been occupying myself with Final Fantasy XI, and no matter how I love that game (and I do love it, don't get me wrong), being the newbie again has really been a drag. You're a newbie for a loooong time. First you have to level one job to 18 (you can have all jobs on one character. :o), then you have to do a quest that allows you to have a subjob! Then you have to level another job, so your character isn't gimped. You can either take that second job all the way to 37 so that you can continue your first all the way from 18 to 75 or you switch back and forth between leveling. At level 30, you get to unlock all these nifty prestige jobs! That means more newbieness! Well, enough about that.

How are things? I recognize some of the new GMs, and congrats! I'm sure you're doing a wonderful job.

What's the atmosphere like? Admittedly, both MrMarsh and I have uninstalled WoW, but I've been considering a reinstall so that I could RP again. It's free and all. What do you think? ;D
Wow. You've been gone, like forever. Remember Hoofy? Here I am! It'd be interesting to see ya back.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Hoofy! Congrats on becoming a daddy!
Marsh! How's it going?
Vaermina: So cold, yet she feels alive. On Death Row.
Bell: Arrogant yet kind-hearted. Crusader.
Gral'dar: Joyful and Alive.
Valia: Brilliant but easily confused. Expert Scientist/Engineer
Sala'driana: Too Flirtatious for her own good.
The whole of azeroth has yet to burn in unholy fire yet. *Sagenod*

Edit: Yet being the key word. :shock:
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Right. I'll get on that burning immediately.
*waves* Man, I figured I wouldn't see you around these parts again, heh.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
The server still exists, hooray. Stuff grinds on, though right now we're dealing with the large population influx the summer brings, combined with a recent shrinking of our GM numbers. It happens.

Nice seeing you again, though. I was fairly certain you were gone for good.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
I thought I was too, but I miss RP like you wouldn't believe. ;D
Hello! Welcome back! ;)
Welcome back!
Furidan: The Elven Woodsman
Gazzick Tabblebolt: The Engineer Master!
[Image: a10a881f7c7a1fb2c3839d662ebaa24a.jpg]