The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Holy Moly! Leth came back!
Hello everyone! I am sure many of you young-ins have no idea who I am, but for those of you who DO have a semi-fuzzy memory of me, I would like to say I have come back!

I am sure many of you are thinking "But why? Oh no. Why would you ever leave us in the first place, random stranger?!"

Well, to be honest I have been working on a brand new video project! Some of you may know me from a Machinima video I had made a while back called "Plight Of the Gnomes" which was about the fall of Gnomeregan and what happened to its inhabitants. My new video- Called "The Long, Hard Road" shows more about the Forsaken and what life is like in the Undercity

You can see it here:
http://www.machinima.com/film/view&id=34552

Working on it took a few months, and because of modelviewer not working with Wrath (ungh) I have not been able to play WoW for quite some time. But now thats its all over with, I can come back. Hooray!

But, enough with my bragging about my skillz; I would like to say I have come back to the server that got me into WoW RP in he first place, and I hope to see all of you in-game soon!

EDIT: Could the GM's please remove me from the "MIA" section on the wiki? Thank you!
Aww. Lethy-pooh. I have missed RPing with you so.

On another note, I watched this video already and it made me happy.

But a Lucelia cameo and no Sprinkles?!? What is the dealio!

:D

But no really, I am so happy you are back.
[Image: anigif_mobile_9893b2566588ab845c7985f71769a9f2-7.gif]
I remember you!

I never RPed with you but I recall you being around, that is.
Welcome back! I certainly hope you are as good with RP as you are with video production. Some very nice work you have there.
[Image: walrus_family_affair-2.gif]
"The time has come," the walrus said, "to talk of many things: Of shoes and ships - and sealing wax - of cabbages and kings" - Lewis Carrol
I seen you before! I RPed with you before the update, back in august I think. Plus the plight of the gnomes was -awesome-! Anyway, welcome back dude.
Huzzah! Welcome back Lethys, now git in-game. O.o
Shivali Wrote:I seen you before! I RPed with you before the update, back in august I think. Plus the plight of the gnomes was -awesome-! Anyway, welcome back dude.

Oh god that icon is creepier then mine.

...I like it.
Yeah, Tobey Maguire saw wut u did thar.
Nice video and welcome back!

PS: You should upload those machinimas of your´s to WeGame: http://www.wegame.com/
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Sweet! Lethys!!
Lethys!

Welcome back dude!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Welcome back man!
I've seen you around SW! I don't know you, but looking forward to.

Welcome back, or.. here. Yeah. You know! :D
ಠ_ಠ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back! Gunnash 0 5,279 04-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  The quest for the Holy Grai-.. Empty house. Herastean 4 1,017 07-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Last Post: Herastean
  Hi i'm back Ogbar 4 1,242 02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Kirabo
  I'm Back!(?) Ukarai 3 993 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: JVNemesis
  Can I come back? ProjectRandom 10 2,788 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: ProjectRandom