The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "" - Line: 1584 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1584 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 203 usergroup_displaygroup
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1588 errorHandler->error_callback
Warning [2] Trying to access array offset on value of type null - Line: 1588 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "useravatar" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "userstars" - Line: 11 - File: inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(934) : eval()'d code 11 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 934 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Homes?
Qaza doesn't need one, as she has no particular attatchment to any one place, but I would like to discuss northwestern Stranglethorn Vale as a potential home for Heari.
Alright! Find a suitable location there for a 'camp' of sorts!
Zomg make this the "Home" request fourm *Nod nod*
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
I found one!
64,68 Winterspring! ,
I don't have the nifty coordinate-thinger, but the zeppelin wreck in NW Stranglethorn (between the Zuuldaia and Tkashi ruins) already has a bonfire going. All it needs is a place to hide when it rains and maybe a few boxes of explosives. *laughs*
Hm, I think the only character I'd have a home for is Oleander... definetly some kind of tinker house in one of the Goblin cities... most likely Rachet or Steamwheedle Port.

Or maybe a lone space in Feralas. That might be better. *still thinking*
Looks like Heari's been taken in by pirates, so he won't need his home in Stranglethorn set up any time really soon. :)
Nifty. ^_^
Has anyone laid claim to the farm on the far Eastern coast of Arathi? If not I'd let to set up the cottage there for Chia.
Thats a bit.... I take back 'bit'. Isint that VERY far away from any other contact? :S
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Yarr, but you have to remember, Chia and I are Alliance RPers =p

Plus her character is usually there.

Meanwhile, Kendei has residency in Terrordale.

Xeruel is in the isolated mage tower at Azshara.

And Kenji is in Fenris Isle, and part of the Isle of Dread thing in Feralas.
Quote:Sersay wrote:
Thats a bit.... I take back 'bit'. Isint that VERY far away from any other contact? :S

It is, but as Kendei said, Chia is a human, and it's her home. However, as will hopefully come out when I post her profile, she is well traveled and will often be found in Horde territory and Outlands.
Quote:Kendei wrote:
Yarr, but you have to remember, Chia and I are Alliance RPers =p

Plus her character is usually there.

Meanwhile, Kendei has residency in Terrordale.

Xeruel is in the isolated mage tower at Azshara.

And Kenji is in Fenris Isle, and part of the Isle of Dread thing in Feralas.

...The pirates are in Tanaris, the Waninglights in Eversong, Qaza is in the Ghostlands, and the Bloodgrin are in Hellfire.

We're all a bit far away from any contact. :)
I was hoping for a few homes for my characters :)

There's a hut between Farpost Watch(the front of the barrens?) and the western exit of Orgrimmar, If it's unclaimed :) anyway.

There is a farm, in Eastern Arathi, with a whole buncha orcs :) is it claimed? If not, Argo'd love it ^_^ As he's a farmer and is horde side, it just makes sense to me, hehe.

OniRyu, and Lorec are presently homeless(Draenei and Tauren) But, if I find anything, I'll make a note on here about it ^_^
Those that are weak, can not teach me anything, but how to lose.
Quote:DemonDragon wrote:

There is a farm, in Eastern Arathi, with a whole buncha orcs :) is it claimed? If not, Argo'd love it ^_^ As he's a farmer and is horde side, it just makes sense to me, hehe.

Yay, someone else in Arathi! There is a home off the coast, far east, you have to swim to, though Kretol was kind enough to give us a portal. But ya, 3 of us alliance are housed there. Maybe we'll bump into ya ;)