The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Homes?
Hehe, it's possible, but Argo is Horde :) Tauren, so I don't think they'd bump into one another under the best of conditions.
Those that are weak, can not teach me anything, but how to lose.
Alrighty! I've finally picked the perfect place for my alliance character, Nicole. I have staked claim to Dandred's Fold for both Lee and I. For the most part, not many changes would have to take place to make this little area complete. The eviction of a few of those syndicates and of course that pesky Elysa.... Other than that... I can't think of anything else needing done to it at the moment!

<plants a little flag outside the door of Dandred's Fold>

Edit: Dandred's Fold is in the very north western corner of alterac Mountains!
Whats all this about Homes?
Check out the "Homes" gallery in the photo album or visit the places mentioned!

Basically, if a character is the type to settle down and claim some land, and if it is in a feasable location, hostile mobs can be removed, and (smallish) objects and NPCs can be added. Qaza and her zambis have taken over a small portion of the area outside Zul'aman, the pirates of the Stolen Sun have taken over the cove in Tanaris, some humans live waaaayyy out in Arathi, demons hold Fenris Island in Tirisfall... etc etc.
Would is be possible to get a house in Westfall? Yes, I AM new, but ive always wanted a home there :D
Well, you'd have to find and unoccupied house and claim it, as GMs can't add things that can be seen from great distances (hence the "smallish" qualifier for objects).
Would it be possible to add objects and such to one of the Bloodsail ships outside Booty Bay? Would love to have one be Skalus's command ship, if no one is using them XP
I suspect ships would be too large, but I'm not the final say, of course. We're talking things like tents, bonfires, altars, chairs, tables, etc. Things that might take a second to load if you're experiencing bad lag, because they're not part of the environment.
Well I meant putting chairs tables and that such into one of the already existing ships, as they are currently unfurbished and bland.
Hmmm... any GMs mind taking the NPC ghost out of the central vault of Blackrock Mountain? That's all I'd need to make that the home of the Hammer of Justice, and his quest is quite literally pointless, with the Key Vendor being in exsistance.
Hammerfall: Paladin of the Light, head of the Hammer of Justice
Ragnarr: The Stormcaller, Elemental Shaman
DECEASED: Moriela: Evil Shadow Priestess
Homes are still effectively on hold, you'll have to wait for Kretol's post on this.
Quote:Hmmm... any GMs mind taking the NPC ghost out of the central vault of Blackrock Mountain? That's all I'd need to make that the home of the Hammer of Justice, and his quest is quite literally pointless, with the Key Vendor being in exsistance.

I don't mean to get on anyone's nerves but Blackrock Mountain is the site of a brutal war between orcs, dragons, elemental lords, Dark Irons etc as you most likely already know.. setting up headquarters in the middle of it wouldn't be too clever :P
But it would be just Hammer's style. He likes annoying things that can utterly smash him. Just look at when I used to run up and hit Kretol, when he was sitting in Darkshore. Ah, the good old days of Ragnaros spawning, and extremely long distance punting.
Hammerfall: Paladin of the Light, head of the Hammer of Justice
Ragnarr: The Stormcaller, Elemental Shaman
DECEASED: Moriela: Evil Shadow Priestess
Yeah I'm just saying he probably wouldn't live long enough to even become an annoyance :P