The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Housing!
It was already said to be against the rules, please drop it. This isn't Epilogue.
Lol, chillax :P I was just making a point, not trying to challenge the rules mate. Things never change or evolve without input and suggestion.
Lol, chillax :P I was just making a point, not trying to challenge the rules mate. Things never change or evolve without input and suggestion.
I assume this could have been solved simply, but people kept having to question it even after I had explained the rules.

This server does not have custom housing, Guild bases, or anything fancy for the fact that it can mess with lore, and building such objects 24/7 is a huge stress on the staff and the server itself. Furthermore, I believe the things Blizzard has already supplied us with is ample enough of a canvas to have excellent RP, and we have had excellent RP in the past without the crutch of adding custom objects, buildings, and lore every 3 seconds.

I ask that this is dropped, and Shacklock, please stop instigating in posts and PM a GM if you would like to debate or like a rule changed, as we are always open to the idea.
I assume this could have been solved simply, but people kept having to question it even after I had explained the rules.

This server does not have custom housing, Guild bases, or anything fancy for the fact that it can mess with lore, and building such objects 24/7 is a huge stress on the staff and the server itself. Furthermore, I believe the things Blizzard has already supplied us with is ample enough of a canvas to have excellent RP, and we have had excellent RP in the past without the crutch of adding custom objects, buildings, and lore every 3 seconds.

I ask that this is dropped, and Shacklock, please stop instigating in posts and PM a GM if you would like to debate or like a rule changed, as we are always open to the idea.
Christ, noone told me debating is outlawed :P Alright...
Christ, noone told me debating is outlawed :P Alright...
/Facepalm

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Rule ... en_to_quit

Thread Locked, because I had the hopes people would be mature enough without me resorting to force.
/Facepalm

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Rule ... en_to_quit

Thread Locked, because I had the hopes people would be mature enough without me resorting to force.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No player housing Nephuria 24 3,580 12-09-2011, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Rigley