The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

How much have you changed?
This is just kind of a humorous subject. But I want ya'll to look back at your introduction threats (use the search function) and compare what you are now to what you were back then. Especially the story.

Oh god the introduction story.

Never again.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...light=Xigo

How much've you changed?
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
... I was certainly way more cheerful and not at all cynnical. I can't locate my very first introduction, but this is apparently a redo of it in some shape or form. This was back in 2008.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...t-s-a-Hawk

My god... The vouches. THE VOUCHES.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
"Only 1 question remains"
*Proceeds to present two questions*

GOD DAMN IT HAWK.
Quote:[8:53AM] Cassius: Xigo is the best guy ever. he doesn't afraid of anything.
... I NEVER noticed that.

It's clear that my typing skills haven't changed.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
So, back in 2009, when I was 14, I did my very own introduction... Oohhhhh myyy.... It's so bad.

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...-s-Profile
To make mistakes is part of Being a Human. That's why I play as Blood Elf.
Ah...my introduction...

A lot has changed. A little has changed. Looking back on it, I can tell I was still bitter about Planeshift. I can also tell that I was still interested in crime and corruption. It was something I was into that year. I think part of the reason is that a lot of my RP in PS dealt with crime since there was little racism in their lore.

It's surprising how innocent I seemed only 2 1/2 years ago. I can tell by the way I said things.

But wow I'm happy that spam has been taken off my introduction.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...troduction

Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed
for good.
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
Oh my sweet christ wat is this

Yeah. My grammar improved...uh...I don't understand how I let all of those uncapitalized "I"'s go. I just don't have it in me anymore. I think I was like...barely fourteen when I wrote that, to my current eighteen.

"OH I AM SUCH AN ELEGANT WRITER"

Oh shut up.
Spoiler:
[Image: TigerRen.jpg]

This was a character concept of mine. Now, now, hear me out here.

I had seen that these two items, that let you transform into a tiger... and I thought that was badass. Badass enough that I wanted to make Rensin a weretiger.

Even back then I wanted to make the guy transform. Woo, thank you Worgen.

Edit: OH AND HEY.

My female character concepts. Don't hate me, this was five years ago CoTH.

Spoiler:
[Image: screenshot_115.jpg]

Make them sexy and angry. That makes her independant, right? THAT'S DEPTH, RIGHT?! Needless to say, I don't do female characters anymore. When I did try my hand at them, they all ended up like this.

Spoiler:
[Image: screenshot_116.jpg]

Yep. PalaDONE.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

JV's Intro Wrote:And I can always go back to WC3, run to the tavern and buy the Dark Ranger hero. Even rotting as she is, she's still Charmed me.
After level six, of course.

Rowgen, I was the original you.

Horrible, horrible jokes.

Also I didn't know what ERP was, but I thought I did. I'm pretty sure I had characters kiss or something.

Hmm. Poor innocent me.

That's embarrassing.

This place has corrupted me.
I played Draenei before I came here.
Yeah...

Still, CotH is the first times my characters have gone through great, developmental arcs, and its really satisfying to watch that. Except a little bit disturbing, because I have no idea why my characters behave as they do.
Mitsuki/Reigen's Intro Wrote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to clarify that as a college student, and it is an advanced College [cramming 4 years into 21 months] , I will not be on every waking moment of the day and night. I will be on when I can, but never count on it. Some days I can have classes from 1pm to 5am. Sorry if this can cause problems later on with events.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: And, to prove a point, here's my 3,500th post.
(05-27-2013, 10:22 PM)Reigen Wrote:
Mitsuki/Reigen's Intro Wrote:Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to clarify that as a college student, and it is an advanced College [cramming 4 years into 21 months] , I will not be on every waking moment of the day and night. I will be on when I can, but never count on it. Some days I can have classes from 1pm to 5am. Sorry if this can cause problems later on with events.

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: And, to prove a point, here's my 3,500th post.

Pffft. Lmaaaao
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
Boy, I'm a real jerk now ;p

But seriously, four years later I have to archive my own introduction? Feel like I'm waiting in line at the DMV.
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
@JVNemesis

So, what you mean to say is that one day, I'll grow up to be like you?

@Psycho was the original Rowrow, though;

Spoiler:
[5/25/2013 4:02:16 PM] Psycho: I just realized.
[5/25/2013 4:02:21 PM] Psycho: I was the original Rowrow.
[5/25/2013 4:02:24 PM] Kal (Rowgen): Hrm?
[5/25/2013 4:02:32 PM] Kal (Rowgen): . . . Oh?
[5/25/2013 4:02:38 PM] Psycho: You were too young to be there.
[5/25/2013 4:02:42 PM] Psycho: Ask Reigen about Thragash and Rhozak.
[5/25/2013 4:02:54 PM] Kal (Rowgen): I know about those.
[5/25/2013 4:03:03 PM] Kal (Rowgen): But how does this relate to me?
[5/25/2013 4:03:08 PM] Psycho: His nickname was Rhorho.

On a more serious note, though . . . I believe I have changed much. My character concepts were never outlandish, but I struggled (and still do) with making them feel believable. I'd go so far as to say that I currently only have one character I'm absolutely pleased with, but I'm working to improve. And I have, thanks to the community. Not only through RP, but also through recommending reading material that gave me a better understanding of building character and writing as a whole.

I also believe I have improved as a human being. I've learned to understand, tolerate and relate to others . . . Sometimes the hard way. I've learned to accept people for who they are, regardless of who sits behind the screen, and to apply that to real life. I'd say I'm truly a better person, for this. Thank you, all of you! :)
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The system must be changed shogouki 20 3,113 01-18-2009, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Grakor456