The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

How's My Driving?
Hello friends. This is the Kifflemonster. You may know me currently as:

Larshka Duskshroud - angry, middle-aged NElfy. Overworked and looks as if she hasn't washed her hair in quite some time.
Volli Steamsifter - adventuring scavenger gnome. Enjoys near-death experiences and dumpster diving.
Cebrisae Godlenwaltz - fat, nerdy arcane theorist. Loves cats. Loves every kind of cat.
Marjory Kettleforge - beefy she-Dwarf, member of the Explorer's League. Will hit on anythingone.
Charlotte LeRoux - undead sheildmaiden. Part-time satellite, full-time badass.
Roum. Just Roum.

Feel free to give me cheers or jeers on my roleplaying, OOC behavior, posts and even my art. Go crazy. :B
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
OH GOD YOU CRASHED THE CAR OH NO

But....No. Kiffles is one of my favorite RP'ers here on this server for the almost fanatical attention she gives her characters, and in the end has them be the most realistic I have seen in a very long time. OOC'ly she's very sweet and always helpful, and I have not ever seen her be hostile to another player even in Rage-Like situations.

The only criticism I could give is that you could play your other characters more often. I absolutely love Abigail, and I know if you logged in her now and then you could start up a bunch of great Undead RP.
KIFFLES RP.

I always get this feeling when RPing with Babbakin. It's like, the feeling that while sharpening a knife, somewhere in the back of your heard, you are saying "hey, this could cut off all my fingers at -any- moment."

It's kinda like that with Babs. One moment, you're in the green with her, the next, you are dodging axes for dear life.

Needless to say, you make RP fun and interesting.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Bumping cuz I play new characters now and I'm branching out and broadening my horizons. Hurr.
I haven't RP'd much in general, due to being absent for extended periods of time in game.

I've RP'd once with you, that I can remember, Kiffles. You were on Josie.

To say the least, you had a good bit of life in your characters. Colorful, witty.
All in all, from what little I have seen of your RP, you are one of the few elite RP'ers on this server. I applaud you.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Roum! Roum is awesome complaining about rum in his silly accent. That's all I've seen of you, unfortunately.
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
I have returned recently and I've actually been RPing a lot more. Also have some new characters. So here we go again!
You are the only person I know who plays a chubby Blood Elf.

. . . She is pretty awesome! I like. You're doing very well since you've returned ^.^
I haven't actually had the pleasure to actually RP with you, but as far as OOC goes, I don't know why, but your posts always make me happy. I'm guessing it's the colors of your avatar combined with the way you write. There's not much more I can say except that I think you're a nice person. But that's always good, right?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
I'm trying to be less shy about RPing and get out there more..! o: So bumpu~
Some day. We will actually RP. And I can give more constructive feedback.

But from what I've seen, I wanna hug Cebrisae. Lots.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Well, I would go as far as to say that I am a fan of your artwork; I also enjoyed what writings I've run across surrounding Volli. All of your character's seem to leave their own unique stamp on a situation and I look forward to encountering them in-game in the near future... maybe I'll ask that dumpy dwarf in the red suit for that instead of the new Harvestmasher 8000. Then again the new Harvestmasher has a reticulating buzzblade that operates at a steady four revolutions per second. It even comes with batteries and it's own goblin operator!
[Image: stonetalon-mountains.jpg?w=760]
Most unfortunately, I have been unable to RP during most of your return due to my vacay.

Hopefully I can run into you sometime once I'm back though. I can say I've rather enjoyed reading your IC threads though. And if you're actually planning on having Volli go wilderness survival I'd totally be up for getting in on something like that.

ENGINEERS, IN THE WILD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How am I driving? Uthaniel 24 4,814 10-02-2011, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Uthaniel