The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Huh, this is interesting...
Check out what I found:

[Image: 2zq79yc.jpg]

[Image: Azeroth2.jpg]

Dunno bout you man, but THAT is interesting...

NZ is a bit of stretch I gotta admit, but still.
It's all foreign to me!
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.
I'd hardly call it shocking, though it is nifty! Artists often look at real-life objects/creatures/whatever and what-not for their designs. It's very possible that when designing the maps, they looked at already existing land-masses for a bit of inspiration.
It explains why we have giant spiders...
Kalimdor confirmed for Australia.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
*hyperventilate*
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]
I know Blizzard ripped off a bit of Tolkein but I didn't realize they copied his homeland too!
I think I would look at Great Britain for Eastern Kingdoms instead. But Australia is pretty untamed and wild and Greenland is a frigidly cold place.
I don't see how this resembles the world map of Azeroth.

I know random Civilization 5 maps that resemble Australia far more than Kalimdor ever will.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
[Image: 8231f4218fb3.jpg]

Don't forget the Maelstrom.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You know what would be an interesting expansion? If the writers decided that the Maelstrom would suddenly get extremely strong (somehow) and begin to pull Azeroth's three largest continents towards itself until they crash and combine one supercontinent, and the result would not only be a significant change in most of the land, but the most intense war Azeroth has seen due to the depletion of resources and a closer proximity between the factions than before. The two sides no longer have to cross the sea, and the market would turn to chaos because the port cities were likely smashed in the collision. I mean, the Maelstrom is already setting up the destruction of the broken isles, so it's a worthy expansion theory.

Also, the Eastern Kingdoms looks like a deformed seahorse.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
/peer

[Image: mother-of-god-meme.jpg]
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
More like the WC3 version.
[Image: Azerothwc3.JPG]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
(03-27-2013, 07:53 AM)Ghurm Wrote: You know what would be an interesting expansion? If the writers decided that the Maelstrom would suddenly get extremely strong (somehow) and begin to pull Azeroth's three largest continents towards itself until they crash and combine one supercontinent, and the result would not only be a significant change in most of the land, but the most intense war Azeroth has seen due to the depletion of resources and a closer proximity between the factions than before. The two sides no longer have to cross the sea, and the market would turn to chaos because the port cities were likely smashed in the collision. I mean, the Maelstrom is already setting up the destruction of the broken isles, so it's a worthy expansion theory.

Also, the Eastern Kingdoms looks like a deformed seahorse.

And Azeroth would be covered in lava and everyone on all the mainlands would be dead.

Yep.
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
You know what I wanna see.

I've seen Ancients of war, ancients of lore, ancients of wind, all of em. I have yet to see a tree of life from warcraft 3 in world of warcraft.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wands-the surprisingly interesting magical sticks of Azeroth Dae 3 1,516 06-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Jonoth
  Interesting hair option Diethe 3 951 04-18-2012, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Clovis
  Interesting way to play with roll Saiyuu 14 2,187 02-09-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: muhaha8
  I found something interesting: Brutalskars 9 1,775 06-21-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: Saintraven
  Two Interesting Questions. waffenbaum 7 1,292 01-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Brutalskars