The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hullo
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've played a few mmo's namely Shadowbane, Wow, and Warhammer Online, The Matrix Online, etc. I'm currently playing Neverwinter Nights 1 and 2, although 1 is way better for roleplaying. I stopped playing Wow to being with because it took up too much of my time, so I'm a casual player now.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US and I speak English and German.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My old guild from Shadowbane made the transition the day Wow was released so I followed them to it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Its a rp server and I'm interested in a legitimate rp server to play Wow on.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy making a definitive character, a character people know, weather it be famously or infamously. I like creating the character. I love pvp as well, but within proper context. I would like Wow to have an alignment system but I guess it isn't really necessary, you can still give a good feeling of alignment by rping well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love humans, and undead. I like humans because they're easy to roleplay, and I like undead because zombies are amazing. Rogues are my favorite class to play because they're is so much possibility for character development.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect there to be roleplay. What more can I say?

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The expected roleplay rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The arrow whistled softly as it flew, landing in the snow just to the man's right, a whisker away from his leg. He jolted to the left, and another arrow to his right forced him further, glancing behind him with a fearful gasp, his ragged breaths misting in the air. He was so close now. So very close.

The dance continued for several swift short moments longer, and he did not even seem to realise what was happening as the arrows set him moving in exactly the path that the hidden archer wished. He stepped, his footfalls heavy and hurried in the snow, setting his weight upon the snow-covered trigger. He screamed as jagged metal jaws closed around his leg, stumbling forward onto another hidden trap. His screams were agonised and fearful, and he fell to the ground wailing, clutching at his bleeding legs and begging for help from the silent snowbound woods around him.

A little time passed and he was reduced to mere sobbing, resigning himself to the inevitable. He did, though, hear the beast's approach behind him. It was making no attempt at stealth as it crunched casually across the snow toward him. The wolf stalked around him, ears up and nose in the air to taste the scents on the breeze before lowering its slobbering maw toward the man with an eerily appraising gaze. Another scream. Fear, this time. Fear that the giant wolf would tear him apart while he still lived.

The small elf nudged the beast out of the way gently, and it stepped off obediently save for the impatient little snort it gave. She had slipped quietly from the branches where she had been hidden, wrapped in her furs, and approached, silently plucking each arrow fired earlier from where they landed in the snow. She stood before her quarry now, the triumphant hunter with her prey at hand.

The man whimpered and wailed, begged for aid, begged for his life, as the fur-clad archer stood before him. Indeed, she was not a wicked woman and pity did come to her. However, it seemed the man did not appreciate the gesture as she nocked an arrow and aimed to his heart, but he was soon silenced.

He had been a human, rough and dirty, with a stink of bad liquor to him, sweat and old blood on the filthy wool and leather he wore. Despite this, Lyron pulled her arrow free of his body and quickly set about removing from his person all that she was required to take, his weighty purse and a leather-bound ledger being of particular importance at this moment.

This one had been tracked for a tenday and a half, laying his traps and snares along the woodland. Whatever was caught that did not suit his purposes was left to rot, and what catches he did make and like were carted off for few select parts of them to decorate the halls of nobles and wealthy merchants. It brought Lyron a particular satisfaction that he should die by his own traps that she and the wolf had hunted and chased him into. It was a fate that quite a number of his kind shared when she found them, for they were nothing more than poachers in a home not theirs, and she the wrathful warden.

The hunt was ended, the massive wolf receiving a pat on the shoulder and an affectionate nuzzle from her for his part in the whole affair. As Lyron returned once more to the thicker cover of the forest to carry on her wandering duties, Deru at last, and hungrily, took his own reward.
Welcome to the server!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hullo! Sproggle6 1 477 06-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Hullo, folks. ThatCrazyCowboy 0 538 11-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Last Post: ThatCrazyCowboy
  Hullo. Hadrix 5 1,361 03-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Last Post: Hadrix