The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hullo.
Well, might as well post up now...

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes, Sir/Ma'am/It!

2. How did you hear about us?
I was looking on 'Google' for a strict World of Warcraft Role playing server, and after about an hour of looking, this one seemed the best. Honestly, since Retail, I have never found any good RP and even on retail, the Role players that did RP weren't that into it.

3. How did you get into RP?
I started getting into RP after I started WoW on the Moonguard server. Everyone was friendly, helped me out and I learned all I could in time I was there. I quit once our server started becoming flooded with gold farmers/sellers and people named 'Levelone' Of course, since I left I'm guessing things got better. (It's always my fault! *Sobs*)

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
I've always been a fan of Blizzard games, I used to stay up for, literally, days straight with my friends playing Warcraft 3, seeing who can beat it the fastest. Never did beat My friends, but I can own them in a multi-player game.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
Honestly, I just can't get away from the Human Paladin combo. It was my first character, and I've always had one ever since. They just seem so natural to me. It's the same wit human Magi and warriors.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
I do like to play more neutral characters, I do tend to lean on over to the more lawful good-ish side of things. I can go the other way fairly well to.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I love spontaneous RP. It doesn't require any planning on the players part on what will happen next, it all depends on someone else's actions and then how you react. I do admit that it can slow down fast if one person takes a strange turn.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Well, I play Warhammer 40,000, I play Guitar Hero and Rock band like a madman (Plug the system in, and your fake plastic instruments will be on fire!, Well, kinda.) I fire rifles at targets from a little over 50 yards. I do some other stuff, most of which has to do with Dungeons and Dragons.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
I hail from The United States of America. (If only it was Mother Russia...) I do love the U.S.A., but The whole democracy thing isn't to my liking.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes Sir/Ma'am/It! I can abide by laws IRL, I can here.
[Image: 17fc015027abf9cda7b6d77b0ebe4fab.jpg]
This Warhammer cost me Forty K!

Moving this. There was much rejoicing.
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
A LONG-belated Vouch for this'un!

Sorry, dear, din know you needed vouches!

I am vouching for this person because I have RPed with at least one of their characters that I know about. During this time I have had a bunch of fun and some character shaping. I'd rather not repeat myself from vouch to vouch, as most of my vouches are to people with the same qualities, in that they have made my time here more fun, been polite OOCly, and wonderful to interact with ICly.
Yay! Go me! Er, 'Thank you' 's wha' I meant t' say.
I'll be a total follower and throw Hadrix here a good ole...

VOUCH

I've RPed with her Night Elf, Sunet, many times now in Northwatch and she is great. Good grammar, realistic, not whiny, follows the rules, etc. Great person OOC as well. Very nice and respectful. You're welcome :wink:
Yay! Two in the bag! Now, if only I could get the third today, I'd be set, and then, be forced to write another character profile rather than watch old MMO Report videos. Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hullo! Sproggle6 1 477 06-25-2013, 04:42 PM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Hullo, folks. ThatCrazyCowboy 0 538 11-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Last Post: ThatCrazyCowboy
  Hullo mikewillig 1 683 04-23-2009, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Kaghuros