The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I´ll be back...
¨Well, I´m going to go work at a camp for about two weeks, it´s on some small island somewhere off some coast, so I won´t have any Internet connection. The day after I come back from that I´ll be going to Graspop Metal meeting, and even if I can use some computer there I doubt I will...

I might jump on for an hour or soo tomorrow, I´ll be packing so we´ll see.

Anyway, I´ll miss ya all! See you in a few weeks and take care etc.

PS; Edgeworth, I try to meet you today or tomorrow, otherwise I´ll have a letter sent to postpone it. Hope that works for you.

PPS; I´ll be back...
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

And yeah, I was unsure where to post this but I saw that there´s a few "farewell" threads here. Hope it was the right place, otherwise you can move it. Thanks anyway!

Have a good time! Be safe. Don't let any bugs consume you at this camp.

Actually, if you wake up at night and discover you're being eaten alive by some giant bug, try and get ahold of Qaza before you lose consciousness so she can study it... and maybe take it home as a pet.
To be honest I´m more worried about the children, I mean... Lord of the flies anyone?

I'm sure you'll be the fat kid with glasses that gets a boulder dropped on his head. Oh, and enjoy yourself.. Muhaha
[Image: Untitled-332.png]
Just remember Children are afraid of water....... or is that cats?
Thelynicus- The leader of Fallah Shano
Towberius- Stormwind Guard
Magrend- The lovable orc! (don't hurt me Kretol!)
Tyther- Sword for Hire

Grab your guns and sharpen your swords, cause on 2012 come the ravenous hordes.......
... And now I´m back!

For a few days at least.

Welcome back!
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Again I´ll be gone, I don´t know for how long but at least two weeks. I´ll contemplate my next move and headbang to some good music in belgium. I´ll be back... I think.

*Smirk, wink, wave*

I´m not back just yet! Just got home and looked a lil´ on the forums, now heading to my GF´s summer place! See you in another week or two... or three...
Well, see ya all later on anyway!

Hope I´m not annoying anyone with this thread just wanted to inform about my status.

Take care, and if I find the server shut down due to... people with reading issues or what not, I´ll go on a mad, destructive crusade to find and punish those responsible... *dramatic music*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Back! Gunnash 0 5,279 04-20-2015, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Gunnash
  Hi i'm back Ogbar 4 1,242 02-04-2014, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Kirabo
  I'm Back!(?) Ukarai 3 993 12-10-2013, 06:33 PM
Last Post: JVNemesis
  Can I come back? ProjectRandom 10 2,788 11-25-2013, 08:48 PM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  The Nub is back! :) ruwendje44 7 1,698 07-30-2013, 03:57 PM