The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I Can't Creat a Server Account
I can't creat a server account I using same ID , password and email but every time I try I got this message

You don't seem to be someone that is currently able to make a server account. Bear in mind that you must be in the Peon usergroup or above in order to make one

how can I get an Account ?
You have to get an introduction approved first.
Once you've posted an Introduction and it has been approved, you will be elevetad to the Peon rank. (You know the people with the Blue usernames? Yeah, those are Peons.)
Yup.
Mabra Dragonbasher- A battle hungry dwarven lady, hirable for personal protection and for larger tasks requiring violence.
Let's say we are a Peon, but still can't make one. Any tips?
EDIT: Okay, awesome, the autofiller I set up for registering on other servers kept filling it in with the default info after I put this stuff in. Then the shift key was being a twit. Well, the second question still stands.

Also, is there an easy way to report someone from the PM box? Someone is advertising their server through PMs. :/ Oh, a bit random, I know, but why waste bandwidth with extra threads when everything can be done through here?
PM a GM. Probably best if you had SS', but I believe most can check the logs, probably best to PM Kretol or MoonlightBlossom.
I decided to simply prevent Visitors from sending PMs. There's really no reason for them to be doing so anyhow.
Anyway, locking topic!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server Account Trouble willie5252 3 991 08-23-2014, 06:07 PM
Last Post: willie5252
  Cannot create server account Nightside 12 1,921 09-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Last Post: Nightside
  Account Can't make a server account! Manori 0 672 11-18-2012, 11:44 PM
Last Post: Manori
  Can't create server account KrevSekera 4 1,444 01-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Server Account Creation issues with E-mail/IP Ebenezer 8 1,724 10-23-2011, 02:21 AM
Last Post: Kattriona