The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I am disappoint.
I'll be frank.

I may not be the best roleplayer around. Hell, I sure am nowhere near that. However, if there's one thing I'm not, it's a backstabber.

I don't care if I'm banned if it's come to this, and I mean that sincerely.

An anonymous contributor has made this known to me, and I have no intentions of letting it go into use before I have my say.

This isn't a rage post, but a clear and concise statement.

I am disappoint.

The following screenshots were provided anonymously, and I am sorry that it has come to this, but when such a move is planned behind our backs, when GM's can act all friendly, I cannot stand idly by.

CotH deserves to see this.

I apologize for the horrid quality.

As I said, I don't care if I'm banned at this point. I feel betrayed, especially because of misinformation and a bunch of opinions.

Et tu, GM's? Et tu?

EDIT: Screens removed by Nostra; I deem them as inappropraite, they do not give a complete picture of what was being discussed and cause more harm than help.
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
I think you could have solved many more things by talking privately with GM's. However, what's done is done. All I can say is that shits hitting the fan. CotH is gonna take a blow from this one.
I love how the shots were removed.

Are you saying none of us deserve a warning before an insta-ban?
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
It is interesting to see how we all can complain that so many `bad players´ have come and messed up our server, and when the GMs decides to try to take action people go haywire. Something I think should be kept in mind is that topic was made to discuss who we believe could have been more trouble than help, it wasn't complete, nor was all GMs agreed on all of the names. It was all up for discussion, an attempt to weed out the "bad eggs" by mentioning everyone any GM had had a bad experience with. Does this mean each and everyone will be banned? No. More likely, especially if you've been here for some time, you will eventually be talked to about what bothers us and given the chance to get your act together.

This was not directed at any one person, but a general response since we do know that those screens have been paraded around for a few days now.

Edit: No, I am saying that posting screens of one post in a topic with well over 40 responses does not give a complete picture.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

You speak of backstabbing but it is backstabbing which your friendly contributor gave you those images, by spreading this you cause even more uneeded drama instead of talking to us. First, the screen shots are taken completely out of context as there is a 3 page discussion on all of this and the names were put in the initial post. When we ban someone it's because of a lot of discussion and something we all agree must be done.

Now, I'll be happy as the other GM's would be happy to answer any questions but I am disappointed that you would cause more drama by doing this instead of talking to someone like myself or one of the others. If you are not going to talk and take things out of context than that is your choice but we are here as well.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
EDIT: Picture taken away by myself because there is no longer a need for it.

<_< The circumstances under which I left under have now been revealed. Shit has officially hit the fan, as Kael said, and all I can say is I'm disappointed about the way the GMs tried to fix this situation.

It's like being a teacher and having a problem with a kid at school and buying a silenced pistol to fix it.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
I don't know, I find it a bit more offensive that, though taken out of context these pictures are, they do nothing but insult the people mentioned in their little blacklist format. I'm sorry, but I just found it a bit disrespectful - Even if they disrespected others in some way.

I prefer the thought that someone should be discussed about civilly instead of being called stupid and whatnot. Why, as some people would say, "Lower yourself to their level?"

For me, it's more of a principle sort of thing. Feel free to discuss, should you desire.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
Good heavens -- it's like looking back on myself, back when I was a big, bad "whistleblower!"
Know what I learned, the painful way? Talk to the GMs.
Back to my self-imposed exile.
Keep it sane, CotH.
It's a game.
Really.
[Image: 2mhzmdy.gif]
Actually Maulbane I kinda take offense to your post, I can screenshot a post I made in the thread the screenshot was taken that I and others discussed talking with certain people.
I'm only reacting to what I've seen, and even without the whole discussion, that list has the term "annoying" used as synonymous with bad.

I apologize for any drama caused, but I stand firm that I did what I feel is right.
Ban or no, I came here to RP, not to get drama and especially not to cause it. I'll accept my fate, but that doesn't mean I'll stand idly by whilst such a list exists.
Spoiler:
I'd hate to place myself in this, really, I'd rather walk the other way, but I think the sole reason for this thread is the amount of highly regarded people that were featured on the list. More or less, I can understand why one might be offended by it for other reasons, but It is in my opinion the source of the matter is the sheer amount under the "To be banned" sections.

As has been said, it's true, this is only a part of what is more than likely a lengthy and thought over discussion, and should be seen from all sides of the situation.

And as Esthrunil said, to the people mentioned the descriptions could be offensive to some, or many. I didn't much like them myself.
Quote:I'm only reacting to what I've seen, and even without the whole discussion, that list has the term "annoying" used as synonymous with bad.

And my point is made, you haven't seen the whole picture. Of course this person is going to give you things that make us look bad. He's trying to ruin the stability of the server and I don't think anyone wants this to happen.
I suggest we all read Grakor's post in the News, take a step back, give this a day or two. Then perhaps talk about it inj a civilized manner. As shit has hit the fan, and I am sure alot of us cannot talk it through whilst taking in what the GM's have to say. As much as I hate the whole notion of that list and how it was written. There's more to the story then we know.
Exactly. I suggest a topic lock, as the thread has served it's purpose in my own opinion.
Topic locked.