The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I am here.
Hey there, everyone. I'm Norcar, and I am back for the updates.

1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes.

2. How did you hear about us?
Scout told me about you people... probably early summer. I joined for a bit and had quite a bit of fun, but I went inactive due to the fact that I was afraid that my soul was going to be sucked out by WoW. I rejoined earlier in the fall because I could, and I've been having fun ever since.

3. How did you get into RP?
A friend of mine introduced me to the concept of the diceless RPG at around the age of six or seven. Scout and I started doing various RPGs after that, spanning from Dungeons and Dragons to forum RPing to WoW. I think I've enjoyed pen-and-paper RPing the best so far, but WoW comes as a close second when I'm RPing with actual RPers rather than people who RP on Live (or most of them).

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
Either shortly before or shortly after #3, another friend of mine said "Hey, here's a cool game to play" and showed me Warcraft III. I didn't really get it at first, but I started playing it and eventually got hooked to the point that when WoW was released, Scout and I did a year-long RP in celebration.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
I'm not quite sure. I've done quite a bit of testing around, and my main on Live was a gnome rogue, but I've become more fond of the blood elf mage and the night elf druid recently. Warriors and Hunters are probably my least favorite classes, with Draenei being my least favorite race.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
Serious characters, although serious does not mean badass. Serious means "not silly" and "not I-love-everyone!", as these types of characters are somewhat unrealistic. They do not need to have dark histories. In fact, they can be quite lighthearted, as long as they're serious and realistic.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
A mix between vanilla character interaction and some sort of storyline that actually advances something in all of the characters participating beyond just talking. Random talking is boring, and I like to feel like I'm doing something significant. This doesn't mean that it has to be some sort of major storyline, but I prefer it to be something.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Dungeons and Dragons, World of Darkness, RPGs in general, stage combat, acting, writing, and starting zombie plagues. Especially starting zombie plagues.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
United States. Michigan, to be specific. My grammar and spelling is pretty good, and I pride myself on them, but they could use a bit of improvement, like anything else. English is my first language, so that helps a bit.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yessir.
Sonuras Starlight - Druid of the Claw
Ten cool points for having Black Mage as your avatar.

Moving to Archive, welcome!
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Vouched.

As my brother, I know that he's quite a competent role player already. This time, however, I decided to wait for a particularly vouch-worthy moment. He has developed Sonuras into a quite interesting character, applying the traditional night elf values of racial pride and xenophobia to him with excellent results. Sonuras, as a result, is a very interesting and believable druid of the claw, having fought in the War of the Ancients, and quite reluctant to let go his old hatreds.

His grammar and spelling is great. There isn't much more to be said on the matter.
This person has earned one of my very rare VOUCHES!

I am very picky and I think I have only given out one before this one. So you guys know Norcar deserves this one!

I had the privilage to RP with Sonuras and go with him on an underground adventure! It was loads of fun, and it is nice to finally meet a male Night Elf that isn't a mysterious Rogue or modeled after an anime character.

Like Scout said, he plays a typical Night Elf very well! I am forever in love with the NE history and culture, so I really like RPing with him!

He is fair and nice OOC, and it helps that he likes the same kind of RP as me, action and adventure!

VOUCH!
"Kill a man, and you are an assassin. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill everyone, and you are a god." - Beilby Porteus