The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I appear to be lost... I'm not good enough to be here! /hide
Jsyk, fyi, I wanted the title to be "The winds have blown, the drums have rung. Now all shall know, war... has come."
It's a catchy rhyme that came to my head when I looked at the webpage here... unfortunetly it didn't fit D:

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Well... where do I start? I guess first of all I'm 17. People generally say I'm pretty mature. I have my immatures moments too. You know, when I'm messing around with my friends and what not, but who doesn't? As a player I listen to rules fairly well but if I see a rule that's 'unfair' I'll maybe ask about it and question why it was made, what happened so that the rule was made. I'm a curious guy and tend to poke my nose around to find out what's going on. Don't worry, I know when to drop something! /cower

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

Born and raised in America /salute. My primary language is English. I was also fluent in chinese when I was younger but unfortunetly the many years of english schooling has beating this knowledge out of my poor brain. I also know a wee bit of Spanish and French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I got into WoW because a friend of mine had an acc and I always made fun of him for it, so one day when I was hangin' out with him he said "Here, why don't you make your own guy" so I did... talk about Irony. From than on when ever I went over to his house I'd play on my itty-bitty Paladin on his acc. Some how magically, through mining and selling copper, and occationally borrowing some gold from my friend's level 70, I was able to scrap up a lvl 29 Paladin Twink. Over the course of a little under a year I was able to get my itty-bitty Paladin to 2.2K hp whose normal hits were 150+ (unbuffed). Unfortunetly to say my glory days didn't last. Darn pumpkin quest ... hypnotized me with candy. I mourn, for my 29 twink. /sad

What made you seek our server over others?:

Hmm, I head about it from a friend on an old server of mine. Don't get me wrong, I love the server I'm currently on. It's a GM server with a RPing community. To me, having GM powers opens up a whole new plethura of RPing possibilities. You can change how tall you want you character, or how short. You can choose, down to the exact detail how you want your character's clothes to look like. You can also add in objects into the map, ranging from a small, temporary camp, to a massive, extravagant fortress of death. You can learn visual spells that add catchy visual effects and flashy explosions to enhance the visual aspect of roleplaying. My personal favorite is a spell called [Freeze Anim]. It's pretty self explanitory, you use it and -BAM! you character is frozen in the animation he was in when you used the spell. Unfortunetly since it's a GM server, it's bound to attract newbs, who infact, either:
A. Cannot Roleplay to save their life.
B. Find it funny to ruin RP's by pvping and yelling "I r litch kingth, har mi rwoar!" while people are trying to do a serious Roleplay.
and so on and so forth.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

What kinds you ask? There is only one word to discribe the kind of roleplay I like... Epic. Anything that gets you sucked into your character and brings them alive. From epic duels on a chain hanging above a pit of lava, to a confused woman, caught in a disasterous love triangle between two clashing men. The whole point of roleplaying is to really get into your character, and anything epic is where I shine.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is prabably Human... thinking about it, it doesn't really make sense, I mean who plays a fantasy game and their favorite is the race that they are? To tell you the truth I don't know why Humans are my favorite, they just are... 'nuff said. Paladins are how I roll. Atfirst I rolled a Paladin when I first started WoW because it was like a warrior who could use magic, something I now know is called a Battlemage. However, as I read up on the Paladin lore and history (thanks a lot to wowpedia.org) I was entranced by the nobility, honor, and heroics that Paladins stand for. While I do enjoy the occasional evil guy bit ... I usually always swing for The Heroic Paladin.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I have some pretty high expectations. When I first met my friend who introduced me to this server I was impressed, wait no, amazed by how good of a roleplayer she was. When I found out about this server, and what they do to keep the good in, and the bad out, I was pondering whether I wanted to introduce myself, and cross my fingers my year of Roleplaying on WoW under my belt would be enough. Needless to say, I sucked in my gut and clicked on my way in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Possibly the two that appeal to me most is that people have to make a role that makes sense. I would get so mad when someone would come up to me "Imma be a worgen hero who protects pretty gurls" (That's a character someone actually played ... /shiver) The other one that is appealing is the no GodModing/MetaGaming/PowerGaming. (Also known as InstaHitting and PowerEmoting on my old server.) Basically, you gotta let the other person have a chance... 'nuff said.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Tbh, I've actually written a few stories that are posted on my old server's forums. If anyone wished I could link them and you could tell me how bad they are xD. Here's my intro-entry though:
"With a slice of his sword, off went another undead head. Melchior was killing the scourge relentlessly until- he had finally met his match! Melchior's jaw dropped to the floor in awe and amazement. He fell to his knees; there was no nope for him against this opponent ... Their long silky hair blew slightly in the breeze, her lucious curves and scrumptious bosom. Melchior quivered as he eye'd up her smooth, slender legs that extended from her curvacious hips; covered up with a small loincloth made of black, silky fabric. As she turned, Melchior felt his eyes popping out of their very sockets as he saw her round, tender, perfect bottum, teasinly hidden behind her tabard. Her skin, so smooth, so ... soft; she seemed to glow as she stood before him in the dim light of the battlefield. It took all of Melchior's awsome might to resist his urges, to contain himself. As she looked at him, their eyes locked, and it was all over for Melchior. Her light green eyes, twinkling in the soft blue light of Icecrown, penetrated to the depths of his very soul ... Melchior was rendered helpless." To be continued... dun dun duuun! (That's all I could muster right now)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Hmm ... I think I've said all I can for now. All I have left to say is I'm excited I finally grew a pair and posted my introduction and I can't wait to meet all the excellent Roleplayers on this server. I am off! I'll be sucking my thumb whist in the fettle position over there in the dark corner, waiting for my reply! Tootles!

P.S. I know brackets such as (()) or [] are frowned upon on retail RP servers, but on my old server because of the nature of the Roleplays we did there, brackets were sometimes the only way to relay nessessary OOC information, or comedic commentary, to one another. I was j/w if brackets are taboo here. Thanks again!... off to my dark corner again for me! *scurries off*
Welcome to the server! >8D
I'd vouch for you if I could! =)
My Velouria, even I'll adore ya.
Hey, Melchior! Catch! *Throws a VOUCH!*

I've roleplayed with Melchior several times, now. He has a firm grasp on grammar and is always fun to RP with. His character is very colorful and has a consistent personality, and he takes great care in acknowledging his surroundings, including the props in play and the people around. It's also nice to interact with a more upbeat character for once, and RPing with him is always a joy. :] All-around great guy who I think would make a great addition to the server populous, and I hope he gets his last two vouches sooner than not!
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Animekenny 1 690 06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good day! Davaroth 3 841 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  Introduction to destruction ...(i lost two of those some how)) gbahg 1 554 06-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Caravan
  It's good to be the King King 2 988 06-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: King