The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I can has rp?!
Hello there CotH!

I haven't been online for quite some time, let alone actually motivated to rp. My main reasons (grump-free ones, I assure yall, this ain't a rant thread ;P ) can simply be summed up with this : I have no investment in the current rp that seems to be going on, most of it being just 'X character of mine stumbles into other characters, gasses for a bit and then walks off.'

So what am I looking for? RP Partners to arrange/plan new story-lines with, perhaps on completely new characters that are specific for these plots. I'd wish for these people to push a plot line foward, if it seems to be getting stale.

Big Bold Keywords of things I'd love to have tossed around in said desired rp;
Spoiler:
- Adventure! - Something simple to start with on the list, way too much role play is crammed in one of the many taverns that dot the world of warcraft, yet there are so many awesome locations that simply get ignored (Custom Created locations for one). My thoughts, lets toss some darts at the world map, find some way for them to travel there and play it out! Have situations (I'm avoiding the word 'event' by the way, more on that later) occur on the roads or whatever it is their travelling on. Perhaps a reason to go with it all, maybe their on a quest, on the run or maybe just like I suggested, they picked somewhere at random and went on a journey, letting fate take its course.

- Intrigue! - Lets have us a mystery, something thats off, or that requires lateral thinking. Perhaps a character obtains a item of unknown value, but doesn't know what it actually is. Maybe its worth a fortune to the right person...maybe it has some hidden dark power or it might just be a useless knick-knack. The character's wouldn't know until the end bell has rung and till then the mind and idea should be allowed to wander.

- Combat - sans rolling - I love me a good trust fight. Two fighters pitting it out in a short yet dramatic spar or brawl where ingenuity and quick thinking are the deciding factor, not luck with the dice!

- The Bizarre - I'm a fan of the unusual, the odd and the uncanny.The one thing I really want out of all this is to have the rp be in places typically not used or maybe including characters and concepts rarely ever used (in my observations anyway). I'd love to see Dwarven Brewmasters exploring the ruins of a fallen scourge necropolis, privateers trying to sell some voodoo-cursed 'maguffin' they 'acquired' somewhere! None-argents trying their luck in the argent tournament! People will think this as me simply wanting something different and they have hit it straight on the head.

'But what if I like your existing characters and want to drag one of them out?'

Well, my first question would be where have you been, but here they are with a little on what they are looking for.
Spoiler:
Ventus I'm thinking of bringing back an old character of mine, several restarts old. A wandering Draenei Anchorite, with an interest on documenting most of the world of Azeroth.

Gramen[Tauren] - A wandering mercenary tauren. He's big, buff and rarely says no to a job. Those in need of hired muscle, or perhaps try and guide him back to taurenly ways, should check him out.

Gavin(Death Knight) - Owner of the Crimson Cloak tavern and and practically the main of my run, He's a Death Knight, he's human and he will never be seen without something with the colour red on him. He might be an arrogant git, but who knows, maybe that's something that can be fixed...or exploited.

Now comes the potentially grumpy/ranty stuff, alongside some slight...rulings and thoughts. Things I'd like to bring up/ask for that aren't really positive remarks.

Spoiler:

- Unless I am otherwise interested in said guild/organisation I am not looking for already established guilds to join. - The past few occasions I have tried have resulted in a mixture of either being in the wrong time zone, not being important enough to partake in certain things or having that dreaded 'third wheel' feeling when I bring my character along to a rp.

- Speaking of which, I'm a GMT player with a currently quite unstable routine thanks to University and other commitments. - If we can arrange a time/evening to role play however, I'll be sure to be there.

- I don't want to have large amounts of players in a given roleplay - The line about cooks and broth comes to mind in this case. It gets hard to pay attention of what's going on and before you know it people are confused or feeling left out - something I don't want to happen, basically.

- I'd rather this rp be not fully elven. To be ruthlessly honest I'm bored of pointy ears either bickering or fighting orcs or being political. There's eight other races...why not have some rp that involves them instead?

- Keep the /roll function away from me in most instances. I'm a trust person so unless /roll's reflect what my character is I don't intend to use it...if you did however rather we did roll out situations with it and have some way to make results seem legitimate for what characters are then your more than welcome to propose those ideas to me.

Needless to say, this'll be changed when needed (Like it has numerous instances before) but should you find anything inside that rant of a personals post interesting, don't hesitate to pm me or respond to this thread.

Toodles!
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Desperate for some rp? Try the resident of OOC for a change!

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread-I-can-has-rp

I have a Draenei Brewmaster who'd be willing to make Gyven the most vunderful glass of red vine in all of ze Azeroth! As long as he helps get all of the special ingredients of course, setting them out on a quirky misadventure of some sort!

(Posted my phone, as usual!)
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Nakavis and Nexi need to open up a weird New Agey shop where we do fortune telling and sell bizarre things!
Gonna give this a bump, since despite everyone going off for education...I still have a good month to go before univeristy even seems to start again. As such, looking for some new rp.

I'd like to express however whilst Gyven is a Draenei, I'd rather not have him for Draenei rp...Kinda bored of such right now...
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Bumping once again. Restart means everyone bumps their personal...so why not myself. Updates on the original post also...
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

I actually have no personal thread to bump up.

I'm too shy D:
A wild bump appeared. Going to give finding some interest another shot.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

WELL!
I got: MAGICFANG (Who needs to be played more to be honest. Hit that horrid dryspot of RP lately. Like Writer's block, but I can still write.).
Wilhelm: The standard mercenary human with a side of brains
Burke: Human warrior out for whatever. Like a starter adventurer!
Dundurdun: Dorf warrior, gun guy.
Path: Drood of the grove.

And that's about it.

(Yes, it's scant. I know)
Hmm...Magicfang and Avints could have reoccurring encounters, possibly leading onto something inevitable (lack) of interest to the outside world. If all else fails, it'd be some low scale good versus evil rp that didn't have the world at stakes for a change...Consider me interested!
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Whilst this may be a case of thread Necro, I didn't want go and create a new personal's topic for it is effective the same thing. I'm looking for some rp, so head to the first post and take a look!
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Quote:Gavin(Death Knight) - The resident nut-case of my characters. Gavin is insane, cocky, sarcastic and quite possibly the most volatile of my characters...but at the same time a tragic figure, since his actions are all that define him beyond the rank and file of the undead. He seeks identity, a challenge and he might just be going crazy over the possibility of a cure for the undead.

Hmm.. I need Death Knight rp, and I had an idea to actually start a new guild anyway with her, so Seena can be tossed your way. Send me a PM if your interested.
Join the Red Rose we are about to do a big IC raid :3
In darkness we are born, in shadows we are raised

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK4h9xR7Dec
I haven't actually heard of the Red Rose, so I'll keep my eyes peeled about that.

As for eye peeling, I'll be sending a pm your way hopefully some time today as I'm interested to see what you have in mind for a Death Knight guild.
Spoiler:

'Whats your LuckyDo?'

Ah, good old Avitz. While I'm no longer on the server to RP with you, I encourage others to do so, since RPing with one of Avitz's characters is great fun and some of my best RP memories were with him.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
(05-20-2011, 02:03 PM)Avitz Wrote: Avints [Human] - I am looking for full on adventure rp with this character, since this character and that style of rp got me into Coth to begin with! Be you a criminal that gets away with the deed every now and then, someone that needs protecting or perhaps that rival in strength and skill, look no further than the rabbit keeping 'pansy'.

I need a good adventuring buddy to help drive Valda's storyline. They have a past relationship so let's use that as a springboard.
The true test of his choice lies forward.
— The story of the Silithian.

See life through shades of silver.