The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I dream of a white wed-.. Warlock Guide
I was thinking I might write my own guide to Warlockism, because there is a bit of a lack of warlock guides/articles or even warlocks in general. And then I thought.. The people who write guides are massive experts at this kind of thing who have incredible intellect, and indepth knowledge of all characteristics, personalities and even every individual power and effect of all possible things needed for warlocks and becoming one and where they may go. And then I thought I'm not going to be able to do this. So maybe I will. This is a pointless little rant to tell you.. this. :3 So, I was thinking, As a person that only knows intermediate knowledge of Warlocks, would I be able to write a guide on it? and what would I write about?

(Then again, if Maulbane can write a hunters guide, It can't be too hard.)
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Amonar Striderleaf[/td][td=1,]Fel Lover[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Kiereth Spireshift[/td][td=1,]Shadowcult Priest[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Aminar Wrote:(Then again, if Maulbane can write a hunters guide, It can't be too hard.)

Exactly! ...Hey, wait a minute...

Hm. I'm watching you, you.

Confusing matters aside, I would have thought there was a 'Lock guide somewhere in the guides list, but on second thought it does appear I am mistaken. Someone really should pump out a guide, Warlocks are quite hard to play properly, having many things you have to know just to walk around with one.

And buy "really should" I mean you really should. Hiss.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Maulbane Wrote:Someone really should pump out a guide
<<;
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
I will!!

+Ego Boost.

...No. Sir. That pie is MINE!! ;)

Moose, Warlock guide is MY time to shine =.= I don't want your orgasmic guides to eat mine.
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Characters[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg2][td=1,]Amonar Striderleaf[/td][td=1,]Fel Lover[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][tr=bg3][td=1,]Kiereth Spireshift[/td][td=1,]Shadowcult Priest[/td][td=1,]Healthy[/td][td=1,][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Moose Wrote:
<<;

No Moose no

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Maulbane Wrote:
Moose Wrote:
<<;

No Moose no
IF YOU GUYS REALLY WANT ME TO FINE
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

See:

Arcane Magic and You - A Dummy's Guide to the Arcane
Kagh's Guide to Demons
What Lurks in the Shadows – A Guide to Intrigue and Villainy
On Warlocks. (Not a guide, a discussion)

These'll be good to look at for some tips, and then just get some source material from books or WoWwiki and go for it (Also a few of these are Warlock-centered guides or have Warlock portions in them)!
NO I WANT WRITE GUIDE

GUIDE IS MY TERRITORY

I'll write a guide on something else. :3
[Image: lichkingfell.png]
NO ME WRITE GUIDE. ME SMASH ROCK!!

Thanks Kagh. I love you.
Also check out 'Magic & You - Understanding the Mystical' to see how warlocks use their magic =3
I have written my crappy guide. Go Gawk at it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feranos' Guide to Metals Kaghuros 0 1,847 10-01-2014, 01:02 PM
Last Post: Kaghuros
  Mauri's Guide to Herbs Absurdkoala 1 2,665 05-23-2014, 09:04 PM
Last Post: KomodoTheCashew
  Children of the Earthmother - A guide to tauren roleplay (incomplete) ghaskan 7 4,965 02-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Last Post: ghaskan
  RPregnancy - A Guide to RPing a Pregnant Character [WIP] c0rzilla 26 18,784 12-27-2013, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Nymus
  A guide for Sparring and Fighting in WoW Bitlordman 0 1,061 08-11-2013, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Bitlordman