The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I hate everything.
Nevermind the title. I am just slightly bitter right now, because....

So, we had a thunderstorm above Stockholm yesterday. Lightning struck near my house and my computer has gone from fine to deep fried. I blame myself partly for that since I left my computer on when I left the house on Saturday to go out and eat with my family (Mongolian BBQ, yum). I didn't return home after that, but went to a friend's house for a movie night since I received an invitation by the dinner table.

Basically, this means to say that my computer was still on when the lightning struck and sent a whole lot of crap into the system in our house. Our router and modem were destroyed as well. Every other computer made it. Mine was the only one that didn't make it.

That means my computer access has been dramatically restricted. I can only access internet at school until our internet provider sends us a new modem, and until we may have my computer replaced through our insurance. We'll see how that goes.

So yeah. Absence, ahoy.

*bitter grumbling*

//Bitter Loxxy
... Fff.

:<
Aww. . . See you some time then Lolly.
We will miss youuu. :< Hang in thar!
[Image: Lirshar_zpscaa814f0.png]
..Auch.. just.. Auch. :|

Hope you'll be back soon mate.
Quote:Perhaps one day, at a new sight,
We will search again for that light.
Hold it close, between our arms,
Listen again, to the priestess her charms.
- Me, in a poetry named "The Priestess."
I noticed the rain, but I didn't notice any lightning. Gawd, you must have been unlucky. Of course I slept all day, but. . . Still.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Don't worry, we won't run rampant while you're gone. Take care.

Oh - and sorry for this, but I can't resist. The title reminded me.

[Image: 2000869536009464266_rs.jpg]
That sucks, Loxysox D:

Get it fix't!
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
That saddens me D: I hope everything can be replaced quickly so you can get on and kick Tae's butt. See you soon!

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
Oh... damn, that is really unlucky and... sad? well let's see the insurance come through, eh? *mumbles something about all of them being rip offs and that it's better to not pay for any*
"It's always do Gnomes have a vibration setting... what about Goblins, huh? huh?!"
Roxas65 Wrote:I noticed the rain, but I didn't notice any lightning. Gawd, you must have been unlucky. Of course I slept all day, but. . . Still.
Huh. The lightning struck pretty bad in many areas around Stockholm. The power went out in parts of Vallentuna, Täby... And it struck down all the way out on Ekerö, too, where I was when it started.

Oh, and Etmosril.... That was the face I made after spending an hour trying to revive my computer. >:
Loxmardin Wrote:
Roxas65 Wrote:I noticed the rain, but I didn't notice any lightning. Gawd, you must have been unlucky. Of course I slept all day, but. . . Still.
Huh. The lightning struck pretty bad in many areas around Stockholm. The power went out in parts of Vallentuna, Täby... And it struck down all the way out on Ekerö, too, where I was when it started.

Oh, and Etmosril.... That was the face I made after spending an hour trying to revive my computer. >:

That's strange. Sollentuna, where I live, borders to Täby and is not far from Vallentuna. How come I didn't notice anything?
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
...QQ for Loxy.
Wait, whaaat.
[Image: NXAwd.png?1]
Well. I have news.

My computer is perma-dead. There's no insurance to cover it, as it looks right now. Our router is still broken, which means we are limited to one internet-capable computer at any one time until we have bought a new one.

Good news, though, is that the modem seems to be working. Slightly. And only on some computers. So I might just be able to sneak on sometimes to get some time on the forums, at least. Not on WoW, yet. I'm currently leeching off of my brother's computer and his internet. C:

But yeah. It will be a while until I can return completely...

I am very sad.

I miss you, guys. Q.Q

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just.. Hate.. Kage 13 2,142 04-15-2012, 07:11 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda
  I HATE SCHOOL Djura 22 3,921 09-10-2011, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Djura
  I Hate It Here Rosencrat 11 1,818 05-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Last Post: dastmo