The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I have arrived
1. First things first! Did you read the rules, policies, and FAQs?
Yes. I read them, and then quickly read through them again to see to it that I got it all.

2. How did you hear about us?
Just some minutes after I came home from my Easter holiday, my cousin sent me a message that he had found this great wow private rp server. I thought about it, and found out that he said the exact same thing exactly one year ago! So I decided to look it up, just out of epicness and curiosity!

3. How did you get into RP?
When I was younger, I didn't bother reading all this text the video games I played contained. So instead of strangling to read a whole bunch of stuff, I used to make up my own stories for the guys I controlled, even though it was mostly because I wasn't good at reading english at all. Of course this had very little to do with direct roleplaying, it was more like a start for my creativity. Well, back to the question then...

Later on, my cousin (the same as before) and I tried out this roleplaying server while playing world of warcraft. I only played there for a small amount of time, as I didn't have much time to spare at that moment. However, after letting aside the epicness and adventures for some time, I eventually became driven back into the patient path of roleplaying. I later tried some other roleplaying games along with him, and I found out that I liked it a lot more than I did before. This is at least my guess of what mostly drew me towards roleplaying.

4. How did you get into Warcraft?
The first taste I got from the warcraft cake was when I slightly tried warcraft 2 at my friend's place several years ago. After that, I didn't hear anything more about it, or its sequel; warcraft 3. I started playing world of warcraft some years later, and another couple of years passed untill I found out about warcraft 3. It first appeared to me when my brother played it, he played it a lot and I used to watch. He let me play for some hours as well, and I eventually got my hands on the game myself.

5. What is your favorite race/class?
From the beginning I think orc was the race which seemed the most exceptional to me. Their looks and styles, not to mention their lands! I remember how I at once got so obsessed with the look of regular grunts and peons. However, I think nearly any of the races are great, and it's hard for me to pick only one of them to be my so called favorite for now.
And now, over to class...
I like playing warrior-like classes, but at the same time a cunning and wise character.

6. What is your favorite kind of character to play?
A character who is more of a cunning and wise person is what I rather prefer. It might vary as well, as I tend to enjoy investigating different play-styles.

7. What is your favorite kind of RP?
I'm satisfied with nearly any kind of roleplaying, and I'm always open for new, and/or creative types or variants.

8. Do you have any hobbies (outside of Warcraft)/talents/stupid human tricks?
Yes, I do.

9. What country are you from? (Or, if you're uncomfortable with that question, what is your first language? We don't need to know exactly where you live, just what general time zone you're in and if you need some wiggle room on your spelling and grammar.)
My first language is Norwegian, which pretty much makes it obvious that I am from the snowy region of Norway. I personally think that I speak good enough English, but it's still my second language.

10. Remember question #1? Do you agree to abide by the rules and policies?
Yes, I do.
Welcome! It's good to see another Orc player around here now, hehe.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Le ghost has arrived. Giranx2 3 1,230 09-27-2014, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Giranx2
  The Flii has Arrived Flii 3 936 12-07-2013, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Samuel Vimes of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch has arrived! SirSamVimes 2 971 11-22-2009, 05:11 AM
Last Post: SirSamVimes
  Gazaran has arrived to CoTH.... davidlamb91 2 786 10-04-2009, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Esthrunil
  i have arrived so stop your bickering and make me a smoothy Proxymorph 7 1,218 08-28-2009, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Nostra