The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'm baaaack~
I managed to repair one of my computers and it can handle WoW, now, I need CotH's help on this, since Ive been gone a month or so, I need help to figure out what happened to Ros'Fon to make him dissappear for that long.
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.
I managed to repair one of my computers and it can handle WoW, now, I need CotH's help on this, since Ive been gone a month or so, I need help to figure out what happened to Ros'Fon to make him dissappear for that long.
[Image: FYKk.gif]
Click on the dragon, you know you want to.
[Image: badge.jpg]
I am The Horde, That's right, I'm the Horde.
Went somewhere to get away from it all?

Captured by pirates and stuff?

Fell down a hole and took a long time to get out?

The possibilities are endless.

Edit: WELCOME BACK MY GOOD SIR!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
Went somewhere to get away from it all?

Captured by pirates and stuff?

Fell down a hole and took a long time to get out?

The possibilities are endless.

Edit: WELCOME BACK MY GOOD SIR!
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
I say, got stuck in a tree for 12 hours, hanging upsidedown, so the blood rushed into his head, then made him delirious.

It took nearly a week to get his sense of direction back, then made the month long trek back home.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
I say, got stuck in a tree for 12 hours, hanging upsidedown, so the blood rushed into his head, then made him delirious.

It took nearly a week to get his sense of direction back, then made the month long trek back home.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
Yo dude welcome back.
He could have gone away for meditating since he's a shaman, right? or was traveling around looking for some particular herb. I remember he had his leg lopped off so he could have been recuperating in his den.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Yo dude welcome back.
He could have gone away for meditating since he's a shaman, right? or was traveling around looking for some particular herb. I remember he had his leg lopped off so he could have been recuperating in his den.
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Welcome back!

The excuses are many. He could be kidnapped by whatever, he could be on some sort of quest...

You could also relate it to the incident in Silithus. Maybe he suffered some sort of mental trauma following the attack there, and he had to work that out first?

Doesn't really have to be too special though, he could just be on some sort of shaman adventure with spirits and elements and other shaman-y stuff, all by himself.

...Although he better have a good excuse for vanishing, or Zunaj will be pissed IC. :>
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Welcome back!

The excuses are many. He could be kidnapped by whatever, he could be on some sort of quest...

You could also relate it to the incident in Silithus. Maybe he suffered some sort of mental trauma following the attack there, and he had to work that out first?

Doesn't really have to be too special though, he could just be on some sort of shaman adventure with spirits and elements and other shaman-y stuff, all by himself.

...Although he better have a good excuse for vanishing, or Zunaj will be pissed IC. :>
ALL HAIL THE TROLL
Welcome Back, you!
I'd die without my computer!
Bah, horrible to think about!
Welcome Back, you!
I'd die without my computer!
Bah, horrible to think about!
Funny how you were supposed to be one of the first Echoes, too. Welcome! Just made it in time! Good to see another quality RPer back.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/
Funny how you were supposed to be one of the first Echoes, too. Welcome! Just made it in time! Good to see another quality RPer back.
[Image: 2r3hym9.png]
Main Characters:
Riggs Ravenhook - Swarmy Old Goblin Thief and Corporate Nuisance
Gorudo Goldforge - Goldforge Clan Remnant and Ranger
Turic Carsten - Stormwind Regular

http://diethe.deviantart.com/

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm Baaaack! wsemler 7 1,030 11-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Last Post: wsemler