The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'm sorry guys..
Life's just really stressful right now. So much is going on. First my roommates decide that all of my stuff is theirs and none of theirs is mine, and if I say no, they threaten to shit in my room, call me a faggot (Don't ever call me that unless you -want- to eat your teeth), I'm behind on school loans and trying to find a job that'll hire me, despite the fact that I can't work from the 22nd to the first of January because my college is closed for that time, so I -have- to go home. So I'm freaking out on the smallest of things, and I hate doing that. Even more so is the fact that people said sorry to me because I was freaking out. Rensin, your event was awesome, don't you dare apologize because of it.

I've said before that I can't just up and leave this server, and it's slowly becoming more and more true. I don't have anything else now. I'm moving away from my roommates, so I lost the xbox, I have no friends here that I can regularly talk to, and my pokemon game keeps glitching out. So I've lost all of my other stress relievers.

I'm sorry for the rants and I'm sorry if I made any of you feel bad earlier today. I didn't mean to.
Kage, you need someone to lean on I'm here.
(Beware of Noble going off into rants on his own problems)
Hand me some feedback!
Spoiler:
Quote:I don’t want you to protest,
I don’t want you to riot,
I don’t want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to write.
I don’t know what to do about the depression and
the inflation and the crime in the Streets.
All I know is that first, you’ve got to get mad.

You’ve got to say:
I’m a Human being God damn it !
*MY LIFE HAS VALUE!*
I'm here. You know I am. <3
[Image: 6RpTZgI.gif]
(12-02-2012, 02:11 PM)Rowgen Wrote: I'm here. You know I am. <3
It's fine man. Life sucks a lot sometimes. Take care of yourself, eh?

Edit: And I'm glad you like the event!
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

When your roommates threaten to shit in your room, it's time to get a different roommate. You shouldn't have to put up with that, especially if you're going through a lot of other things.

On this side of things, we're always here for you. Good luck with everything.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
That sucks man, but everything will get better!

If you want to know anything from Pokémon! ask me :3
Krest once said to me that my Tauren Rygen belonged in the 'hoods' he litrally said....."The stealth part of the guild." I laughed my ass nearly off!

Arthon Firewell
Rygen
Sonea (No last name)
Graeves Morganson
Ariél 'Glaive' Darkmoon
He shits in your room, you take a dump on his pillow and fart on his breakfast cereal.

Anyways, I hope things work out for you. Don't know you all to well, but I know you deserve better. It's important to remember that everybody have tough periods of their lives and if other people managed to power through them, you can too and you will.
[Image: 293D4BE4-7170-4C2A-B8BF-7EA572513EBD.jpg]
Spoiler:
[Image: Lazuri65.png]
Did you go weewee in your roommate's cornflakes? Sounds like you should go weewee in your roommate's cornflakes.
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Missing you guys again. falcophoenix 7 1,330 03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Last Post: CappnRob
  Hey guys! Lookie here! Ormica 14 1,925 08-12-2012, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Ormica
  Rating Bad Guys Role Playing Wise: Brutalskars 8 1,522 08-12-2012, 08:50 AM
Last Post: McKnighter
  Seriously Guys Bingles 30 5,143 07-01-2012, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Delta
  Heu guys... Lucelia 11 2,280 04-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Esthrunil