The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'm totally feedbacking myself! *air guitar*
Alrighty, haven't had any feedback in ages, so let's have it.

And I figured I should mention that you're free to be as blunt as you'd like. I won't bite your head off or hate you, etc. Or, if you don't believe me, you can send your concerns and questions to an admin, who'll no doubt pull me aside and bring up these concerns. They won't use your names, naturally.
I dunno, TBH, Kimee comes off as a little -too- nice, for an evil Necromancer. :3

I suggest perhaps having out-breaks of anger or related emotions at a critical time in her day. Perhaps lashing out verbally, or striking a harmless ghoul guard... Something to vent the rage/sorrow. Just throwin' that out, for teh feedback!
Well when I RP with Kimee, my characters get this feeling that they need to watch what they say...just certain things that Kimee does and says (even if in a nice way) can be extremely creepy and sinister. I love that <3
[Image: Ml7sNnX.gif]