The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I'm totally feedbacking myself! *air guitar*
Alrighty, I play all the toons listed under my forum pic. I have more, but those that aren't listed I've never RPed with, so none of you would know them. :wink:

ICly:

I'd say all my toons are fairly realistic. I've made some pretty dramatic changes to most of them in an attempt to make them more realistic.

My toons in detail:

Spoiler:
Amarae: Female Human Rogue in the Steamwheedle Cartel. Was fun for about... a week. She's done some really bad things IC ( which I only did because SOMEBODY said they were leaving ) and it's just too depressing to play her now. I lost sight of her original purpose, so I'm going to have her killed in some grand fashion. Probably through forum RP.

Bianca: Female Human Paladin in Shades of Grey. Was fun to play at first, but sadly she is in a relationship with someone who isn't active ( the user has been away for over a month now and I'm terribly worried about him ) and I made her story revolve around that relationship. Might make some changes to her in an attempt to get around it. Collecting dust. Needs moar friends.

Hania: Male Tauren Druid. I've made some pretty drastic changes to his personality. He's no longer the Tauren version of Barnie the Purple Dinosaur, but he's still as fiercely loyal to his friends as he's ever been and kind to those who deserve it. Though admittedly, he's collecting dust. Need moar Horde RP.

Kimee: Female Gnome Warlock in the Kirin Tor. I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with her. The whole talking in third person thing was cool. Might start that up again, but likely only in private since it's supposed to add to her creepiness and that doesn't go well with her loving grandmother facade. Might engage in sadistic acts on the forums with her since I really hate killing player characters.

Lexi: Female Gnome Warrior in S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Of all my toons, I love her the most. She is the closest I have gone to making a WoW version of myself personality-wise. I've made some changes to her personality, though. She's more pew pew and less QQ, making her even more realistic and fun for myself to play as, and for others to RP with. She's slowly becoming what I originally wanted Amarae to be. Still sweet and gentle, though.

Tashi: Female Troll Hunter. I think only Monolith and Riffraff know of this one, and the reason I don't play her is that I know nothing of Trolls and I'm afraid of messing it all up. The whole accent thing is hard to pull off consistently too. Might get off my bum and read up on Troll lore... but maybe some other time.

OOCly:

Hmm... I try to come across as nice on the forums and IG, but I guess something I really need to work on is coming to terms with the fact that no matter how hard I try, I'll never please everyone every time. I'm not saying I should stop being considerate and sensitive to other's feelings ( it'll never happen ), but rather stop being afraid to click that "Submit" button when I have something worth adding.

I should also work on not letting my character's feelings get to me OOCly. Not sure if this will make sense to anyone else, but I find myself feeling my character's emotions, both positive and negative. I guess I just get too immersed in my RP. I don't really think this is healthy.

One last thing I think I should work on is my BarrensChat material. It's getting old. Need new stuff.

Anything to add? Solutions to my lack of enjoyment for some of these toons, perhaps? More I should work on OOCly?

Note: If you don't think what you want to post here is respectful, PM it to me. I won't hate you, I promise. Kinda used to it.
nexusphere Wrote:Bianca: Female Human Paladin in Shades of Grey. Was fun to play at first, but sadly she is in a relationship with someone who isn't active ( the user has been away for over a month now and I'm terribly worried about him ) and I made her story revolve around that relationship. Might make some changes to her in an attempt to get around it. Collecting dust. Needs moar friends.

In my defense, school has been a drag. XD I will try to be on more often though :P
Thanrax Wrote:
nexusphere Wrote:Bianca: Female Human Paladin in Shades of Grey. Was fun to play at first, but sadly she is in a relationship with someone who isn't active ( the user has been away for over a month now and I'm terribly worried about him ) and I made her story revolve around that relationship. Might make some changes to her in an attempt to get around it. Collecting dust. Needs moar friends.

In my defense, school has been a drag. XD I will try to be on more often though :P

Eep! I hope you didn't take that offensively! I really have been worried sick, though.
Nope! I didn't take offense from that!

Wait.... should have I? In that case... LOL
If you get bored, you could always add a flaw to one of the characters and exploit it. (or just us a current one...)

For example, my character has a bit of a mental stability issue, nothing extreme. I had him running around Stormwind thinking the trees were talking and, by the end of it, had a large group of people surrounding my unconscious body.

Don't be afraid to go to a little bit of an extreme on a particular aspect of your characters. If they are super nice, play them as if they were having a bad day and go with how people react. If they are mean, have them trying to turn a new leaf for a day and be nice. Anything out of the ordinary or breaking the mold.

Our characters are people and, like people, they get restless. Restlessness leads to an urge to experience new things or just get out. Try something new. :D

Sorry if that was a mouthful, but I would hate to see RP become stale to anyone!
Maegar: Ye durned elf!
Angraa: Apologies, dwarf, I didn't see you down there.
nexusphere Wrote:Lexi: Female Gnome Warrior in S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Of all my toons, I love her the most. She is the closest I have gone to making a WoW version of myself personality-wise. I've made some changes to her personality, though. She's more pew pew and less QQ, making her even more realistic and fun for myself to play as, and for others to RP with. She's slowly becoming what I originally wanted Amarae to be. Still sweet and gentle, though.
I luuurv Lexi. And I only interacted with her, like, twice. She seems like a great character, always perfect for exposing the personality and "content" of the characters around her as well as her own. While her "approach-anyone-for-anything-I'd-like-to-know-about" attitude may seem a bit odd at times, I think it's just great. She seems driven by her curiosity in a fun way, and I hope to RP with her sometime to see what other nuances her personality holds along-side that.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
nexusphere Wrote:Lexi: Female Gnome Warrior in S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Of all my toons, I love her the most. She is the closest I have gone to making a WoW version of myself personality-wise. I've made some changes to her personality, though. She's more pew pew and less QQ, making her even more realistic and fun for myself to play as, and for others to RP with. She's slowly becoming what I originally wanted Amarae to be. Still sweet and gentle, though.
I luuurv Lexi. And I only interacted with her, like, twice. She seems like a great character, always perfect for exposing the personality and "content" of the characters around her as well as her own. While her "approach-anyone-for-anything-I'd-like-to-know-about" attitude may seem a bit odd at times, I think it's just great. She seems driven by her curiosity in a fun way, and I hope to RP with her sometime to see what other nuances her personality holds along-side that.
Spoiler:
[Image: Boys.jpg]
Wh-wh-what?
Kill Amarae?

Fine. Whatever.

Anywho, I dearly love all of your characters.
Well... except Hania and Tashi since I never knew of their existence.
Each of them seem completely realistic, which is hard to come by in these last few weeks.
The only thing I can say about Bianca and her relation ship is work around it. That's what I had to do with Aubs... and see where that got me? >_>
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
Wh-wh-what?
Kill Amarae?

Fine. Whatever.

Anywho, I dearly love all of your characters.
Well... except Hania and Tashi since I never knew of their existence.
Each of them seem completely realistic, which is hard to come by in these last few weeks.
The only thing I can say about Bianca and her relation ship is work around it. That's what I had to do with Aubs... and see where that got me? >_>
"Everybody sees what you appear to be, few feel what you are..."
-Niccolò Machiavelli
Angraa Wrote:If you get bored, you could always add a flaw to one of the characters and exploit it. (or just us a current one...)

For example, my character has a bit of a mental stability issue, nothing extreme. I had him running around Stormwind thinking the trees were talking and, by the end of it, had a large group of people surrounding my unconscious body.

The male Night Elf talking to the tree in the middle of Trade District? If so, I watched while playing Kimee. T'was hilarous. XD

Let's see... flaws.

Some of my toons I haven't played very much to develop, but of my top four, they do have -some- flaws.

Bianca - She trusts no one save for Ahote and Will, and is insanely stubborn. This leads to her being very solitary, paranoid, and cynical. All things that can be unhealthy if not kept in check.

Hania - He loves all life and hates to see -anyone- suffer, but he's torn between doing what he feels is right ( which would mean defying the accepted norms of the Horde and being excommunicated or worse ), or going along with what his "superiors" ask of him even though it can often times go against what he believes. He's also becoming increasingly angry at what he feels is the growing sense of apathy and stupidity that plagues the races of this world and he resents having his race treated like the Orc's private army, having to answer to their every call to war, conveniently forgetting how much the Tauren have helped them in the past.

Kimee - She harbors too much anger, hate, and sadness in her heart. She's overly critical of herself and insists on perfection in all she does. She shows the obvious signs of antisocial personality disorder.

Lexi - She's a little -too- trusting and friendly toward others, and now she's gotten a bit cocky. She thinks she's a big shot after shooting down some Orc and a Skeletal Warrior in Duskwood. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up dead after tackling something far too big for her.

DaveM Wrote:I luuurv Lexi. And I only interacted with her, like, twice. She seems like a great character, always perfect for exposing the personality and "content" of the characters around her as well as her own. While her "approach-anyone-for-anything-I'd-like-to-know-about" attitude may seem a bit odd at times, I think it's just great. She seems driven by her curiosity in a fun way, and I hope to RP with her sometime to see what other nuances her personality holds along-side that.

I guess now would be a bad time to tell you I'm considering killing her off. O.O
Off to fight in Gnomergan and such. Might die, might not. We'll see. Either way, she'll be changed by it in some way so she is going to die in a sense.

HownDoog Wrote:Wh-wh-what?
Kill Amarae?

Fine. Whatever.

Amy's story got wicked depressing soon after joining the Cartel. Like I mentioned in the first post, I get a little too immersed in my toons emotions while playing them, so I get depressed OOCly while playing her. XD

And Aubs is doing just fine! Mickey's taking care of her, right? Right? Should I send Kimee after him? :twisted:
Angraa Wrote:If you get bored, you could always add a flaw to one of the characters and exploit it. (or just us a current one...)

The male Night Elf talking to the tree in the middle of Trade District? If so, I watched while playing Kimee. T'was hilarous. XD

Let's see... flaws.

Some of my toons I haven't played very much to develop, but of my top four, they do have -some- flaws.

Bianca - She trusts no one save for Ahote and Will, and is insanely stubborn. This leads to her being very solitary, paranoid, and cynical. All things that can be unhealthy if not kept in check.

Hania - He loves all life and hates to see -anyone- suffer, but he's torn between doing what he feels is right ( which would mean defying the accepted norms of the Horde and being excommunicated or worse ), or going along with what his "superiors" ask of him even though it can often times go against what he believes. He's also becoming increasingly angry at what he feels is the growing sense of apathy and stupidity that plagues the races of this world and he resents having his race treated like the Orc's private army, having to answer to their every call to war, conveniently forgetting how much the Tauren have helped them in the past.

Kimee - She harbors too much anger, hate, and sadness in her heart. She's overly critical of herself and insists on perfection in all she does. She shows the obvious signs of antisocial personality disorder.

Lexi - She's a little -too- trusting and friendly toward others, and now she's gotten a bit cocky. She thinks she's a big shot after shooting down some Orc and a Skeletal Warrior in Duskwood. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up dead after tackling something far too big for her.

DaveM Wrote:I luuurv Lexi. And I only interacted with her, like, twice. She seems like a great character, always perfect for exposing the personality and "content" of the characters around her as well as her own. While her "approach-anyone-for-anything-I'd-like-to-know-about" attitude may seem a bit odd at times, I think it's just great. She seems driven by her curiosity in a fun way, and I hope to RP with her sometime to see what other nuances her personality holds along-side that.

I guess now would be a bad time to tell you I'm considering killing her off. O.O
Off to fight in Gnomergan and such. Might die, might not. We'll see. Either way, she'll be changed by it in some way so she is going to die in a sense.

HownDoog Wrote:Wh-wh-what?
Kill Amarae?

Fine. Whatever.

Amy's story got wicked depressing soon after joining the Cartel. Like I mentioned in the first post, I get a little too immersed in my toons emotions while playing them, so I get depressed OOCly while playing her. XD

And Aubs is doing just fine! Mickey's taking care of her, right? Right? Should I send Kimee after him? :twisted:
nexusphere Wrote:Kimee: Female Gnome Warlock in the Kirin Tor. I'm not entirely sure where I'm going with her. The whole talking in third person thing was cool. Might start that up again, but likely only in private since it's supposed to add to her creepiness and that doesn't go well with her loving grandmother facade. Might engage in sadistic acts on the forums with her since I really hate killing player characters.

Heh, I find it interesting to look back on that. After about two months, she's without doubt my most well-known char.

And that's why I'm necro-ing ( I'm at it again! ) this thread. What do you all think of how I'm handling Kimee, the only char I play these days, with respect to her personality? Am I playing her as -too- nice, -too- sinister, just right?

Any changes or additions you think I should make to her? I'm open for anything!
I played with Kimee once and she came off as nice. Then I found out she's a sinister evil little warlock gnome. But she's nice. I liked her.

You, as a person, you're friendly, I like friendly people. Kimee also seems to pop up a lot when I'm in WSG with Sebastien for some reason and it's always funny to see her swing through on a broom randomly. Good Job! -Thumbs up-
Wait, wait, wait!

... You're Hania?

Huh.

EDIT: I think Kimee's the perfect mix between sinister and nice.
I've RPed with Lexi, and only Lexi so far D: Apart for her being a bit mean to Barlix now and again.You're RP skillz is nice, and I so want to RP with Kimee, I hear lots of good stuff about her.

As for OOC: You're a fun person to talk to, just wish our timezones were a little more the same so I could RP with you more QQ
[Image: crashbandicootdrak.png]
[Image: IconSmall_Undead_Male.gif]Chad - 'Crazy' Forsaken
[Image: IconSmall_Bolvar.gif]Drakus Ashfollow - Human Tinker

Spoiler:
[Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo1_r1_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_m4r3lmVYKd1qbxrpzo2_r1_250.gif]