11-24-2020 06:53 PM
» Replies: 16
» Views: 605
What is glistening
Last Post: Xigo
08-17-2020 10:19 AM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 3880
You are a fond memory. Good night, CoTH...
Last Post: CappnRob
05-01-2020 08:05 PM
» Replies: 32
» Views: 87733
You Can't Go Home Again
Last Post: Scout
03-15-2019 09:24 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3240
"Years of Service" Awards
Last Post: Maulbane
05-26-2018 09:58 PM
» Replies: 100
» Views: 3478

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Google AdStuff

I need help.
So, I spend alot of time on the internet. Usually, I'm doing something that should make me smarter and expand my mind.. but lately, quite frankly, I feel quite stupid.

I've been making alot of grammar mistakes, and I've been putting words in places that don't make sense at all and not even realizing it.. Then I go to edit a post or something and look at it and I'm like "Wtf? Was I stoned last night?"

Ex: The dog eight his bone.
Ex: No weenies aloud
Ex: I advice(ADVISE*) everyone to stay off the server.

I have really never done this before, but I've been doing it so much lately.. idk what's wrong with me..
Any ideas?
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
PM
I think that happens to everybody now and then. Late at night when I'm half asleep I'll sometimes mess up basic things like here/hear or where/wear even though I know what I mean, my brain just isn't on the same page. It doesn't help that the English language is a big clusterbleep. You're not alone!

"The potential of these lands has yet to be seized." -Taelyn Sunwing
PM
I understand that, but it's like, no matter how rested I am, it happens in like every sentance without me going back and fixing it.
Who is evil, who is blind?
In the name of who you'll find
You're not supposed to question faith
But how do you accept this fate?
PM
Oddly enough, this has been happening to me too. I feel your pain. A friend and I occasionally have rather long winded Paragraph post roleplays, and every time, I look back and see various spelling errors or misplaced words that I didn't mean to put there. This never really happened often before, but it seems to be happening all too frequently now.
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
PM
It's a basic mental reaction;
The brain sends errors to you through visual senses, i.e your eyes. Basically, it's telling you it's tired and needs a little rest. You either spend far too much time WoWing, and working, or you're just in a dumbstruck phase which is a common occasion in the past few years.

Have a cup of coffee, a good talk and a fun time with a few friends, and a good nights sleep. Basically anything that will get you away from the monitor and keyboard for at least a few hours.
Just to 'wind' the brainz.
waaaghu~
PM
Aruk Wrote:It's a basic mental reaction;
The brain sends errors to you through visual senses, i.e your eyes. Basically, it's telling you it's tired and needs a little rest. You either spend far too much time WoWing, and working, or you're just in a dumbstruck phase which is a common occasion in the past few years.

Have a cup of coffee, a good talk and a fun time with a few friends, and a good nights sleep. Basically anything that will get you away from the monitor and keyboard for at least a few hours.
Just to 'wind' the brainz.

Quote:spend far too much time WoWing,

Spoiler:
[Image: nou5.jpg]
[Image: yEKW9gB.png]
PM
I HATH ADMITEDED THAT....

I didn't sleep the first few weeks T.T
waaaghu~
PM