The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I need your opinions
Criticism is extremely welcome.. I just need your views on this doesn't matter if it's "LULWUT! THAT SUCKS n00B!" or the other side of the scale, really. I'm open to whatever, don't be afraid.. :P

http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...=51&t=2321

Trying someone new totally.

1)Never played undead :P
2)Strayed a bit from the type of characters I usually play.
3)Also changed how I do my histories considerably.

If you think any of this is for better or worse, say so! I wanna know. I'm trying out new things because I've been told that I can't RP because I always RP the same character/type of character.
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
Levi Wrote:... I've been told that I can't RP because I always RP the same character/type of character.

If you know that you like a special kind of character you should play that... Not saying that you shouldn´t ever change anything, but I mean if you know what you like, why do it differently just because someone tell you to? (Except godmodding, and meta-gaming, and playing bad music... an-... meh! You get the idea)
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I agree with Nostra. If you're heart isn't into Rping a character, than it's just not worth it. But if this is a character that grabs your imagination, then I say go for it.
Simon - Ancient Vindicator
Sorel - I'm a spice trader. No, really, that's what I am! Ignore the Voidwalker behind the curtain...
Irasis - Mute undead warrior-priest
My friends have been trying to tell me the same thing for months.. I'd rather you said something about the profile I poured my heart and soul.. blood.. sweat.. tears.. hair.. whatever else into. Lol
"I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Opinions needed: Death Knight Caster. Adam255 12 2,128 10-18-2011, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Dae
  Prestige Titles: My Opinions Stormgald 10 2,081 08-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Rigley
  Cataclysm: My Opinions Stormgald 34 6,758 08-11-2011, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Hawk
  The Separation (requesting opinions) rodentjoe 9 1,609 03-17-2011, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  Opinions - IC Language/Colloquialisms JosieNoelle 10 1,646 01-24-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: McKnighter