The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

I never was good with catchy titles.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been wrapped up in the World of Warcraft community since Beta back in the day and have followed the storyline since Orcs and Humans. Its been a long strange trip, but the lore and story behind the game has kept me here. As a player I usually strive to seperate myself from the crowd. I'm not the type of person who likes to just be another face in the large cluster of people.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from the United States, East Coast. English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
As you probably read in the first question, it started way back with Orcs andHumans the first real time strategy game. Then continued on as new games were released, books, and so forth.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplaying of course! I don't think I've ever found a server that focuses on the true aspect of the game. The story, the characters, and the lore.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

This is a hard question for me. I would have to say I prefer the organization type of roleplaying. Being in some squad or clan and marching into battle or investigating some evil.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Each race has something little I enjoy about it. However my favorite race would have to be the peaceful nature loving Tauren. Their culture and lore appeal to me. My favorite class is a rogue. Sneaking around, gathering facts, and getting the kill on the target, fun fun!
(Unfortunately, there are some size issues with a Tauren Rogue)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm looking for a friendly roleplaying community with a mature and educated player base. This looks like it could be just that place with the strict, but understandable standards you folks have set.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

The keyboard skills is what really gets me. I've grown old of people using these little shortcuts when its just as fast to type out the word. Not to mention a lot of miscommunication can go on when people use these shorts hands and other people have never heard of them.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The harsh sun beat down on the land in Durotar as the young Orc warrior set off to join the legions of Orgrimmar. The orc was no stranger to wielding an axe in defense of his homeland from the harpies and centaurs that also inhabited Durotar. The travels and battles to soon be fought raced through his head as he drew closer and closer to Orgrimmar. As the gates of Orgrimmar came into sight he could hear the bustling of the city. He had never spent much time past the gates, but always admired the structure of the city. Upon reaching the entrance to Orgrimmar the young orc was babbled by the large mass of orcs and trolls who had came to serve the legions of Orgrimmar. He knew he would be fighting along side many of them.
And so begins the adventures of Kraktar Blackfang...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Some of my past roleplaying experiences:
I started roleplaying on Star Wars: Jedi Knight Academy with a group of people known as .:The Elders:. We had our own code and scriptures that we lived by. Anyone who wanted to join us had to "Walk the path to Elderia." They would study up on our ways and through their actions demonstrate their loyalty and understanding of what we had created. The Elders carried a sense of pride because there were few of us and we had such a great structure and order created. It made you feel really proud of yourself to be one of them.

My roleplaying moved on to a server in Neverwinter Nights known as Arelith. Which is still up and successfully running today. It carries many of the same policies as your own.

Roleplaying then carried over to World of Warcraft as I explored the roleplaying realms that Blizzard had set forth. Which I didn't ever care much for. The regulations there are way too soft and it doesn't carry the same value and experiences I had found before.

Lastly, I hope the server lives up to what it has set forth, because actions speak louder then words.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Animekenny 1 690 06-13-2013, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good day! Davaroth 3 841 11-08-2012, 05:45 AM
Last Post: Loxmardin
  Good Evening. =) Verse 1 673 11-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Last Post: flammos200
  It's good to be the King King 2 988 06-05-2011, 06:16 PM
Last Post: King
  Good-day From Tipsy! - Introduction tipsywoodo 1 631 11-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Last Post: tipsywoodo