The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Idear!
Okay, so! To go with Siv's arena idea, I thought that maybe all the various bounty hunters could benefit from a list of wanted people. Officially wanted by the head honchos - this would create RP for the bounty hunters, the hunted, and poor lonely arena-bound Siv (assuming, of course, that is where the captured folks are delivered).

Thoughts?

The list would be in the IC forums, I think!
Heari's likely wanted for offing a mage in Stormwind, if Bella ever reported him... :)
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Red and Corby are both wanted for lots of things, namely murder and thievery. Red, however, has diplomatic semi-immunity via Steamwheedle and the deal he made with the goblins to get his crew started. Corby's not so lucky (which is why she went back into hiding again).
Joshiro and Sersay would be wanted for obvious reasons >.>

Im already RPing Sersay as if she is a wanted Troll while she is on azeroth, constantly switching her attire and makeing shure to keep her face and branded collar hidden. Even useing perfume to mask her Fel-smell.
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
-Take nothing for granted. -
[Image: tumblr_m3fonvvR601qktztio3_250.gif]
Bumping this because I want to hear opinions on this. >.>
"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven."
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/news.php?readmore=24
And Kelenvar is wanted well... in just about ever single city for crimes against each nation. Main one would be Ironforge for killin' some lads... *Smiles* So he himself always changes his attire and normally travels away from the larger cities, but hides in smaller towns etc. TeeHee. So yeah I kinda like what I'm hearing of this thing so far,
Thane Gwydd: Mountain King Gwyddy
Warlord Kron: Horde Warlord
Battlecruiser Captain: Who called in the fleet?
Sir Baldwin: Knight of Stormwind
My Guide to Roleplaying Warfare!
Original News post:
Code:
There's now a bounty 'system' in place!
You can go to this page to place bounties on folks. PLEASE BE SURE to post a thread in the IC Forum or Storylines forum (whichever is more appropriate) if you place a bounty on someone's head. This will hopefully help in inciting more ideas for RP in this regard.
(YOU MUST BE OFFLINE FROM THE SERVER TO PLACE A BOUNTY!)

To see what bounties are available, check with the Bounty Informant in Shatterspear.

Unfortunately, the server apparently crashes when a bountified person is killed. Therefore, removing this for the time being!
Siv attempted to kill Fordragon, the Archbishop, is leading a revolutionary group with aims of claiming the East side of Stormwind. Killed Urisun, Anar, some other people that escape my mind. Good amount of Guards. Attacked Bella and Kendei in the Mage Tower, killed a lot o' mages. Held Bella at blade point infront of a gathering of Sentinels, dragged Kendei off. Err...etc?
You can't wax that.
Kretol knows why Sersay would have a price on her head, if not a Troll to be killed on sight. >.>