The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

In Charachter Death.
Ok, I would just like a few clarifications on the topic. Some people I have been RPing with have been talking about the circumstances in which your character can die. My question is, Can your character die if you don't want it too, assuming you don't do something along the lines of going to duskwood or walking into a room of people that want you dead? I have heard that it can't but I am not very sure, it doesn't sound realistic. I think that under the circumstances in which your character is immobilized and or otherwise unable to move by someone trying to kill you, that they should, with warning before hand, be able to be killed.
People will generally warn you OOC'ly if they intend to (or may attempt to) kill/maim you. This will either be in whispers, party, or one of the channels. If you have a quarrel with someone about the circumstances of your death, always feel free to PM a GM about it. Also, if someone completely randomly stabs you, I doubt anyone will make it count as an IC death. IC deaths are usually roleplayed out.
That's what I thought, thanks.
I got all of that,but what about the polemic or dilema on wheter the IC death is "realistic" on the question of IRL death. I am asking : Is IC death realistic to the point where when you die.....there is no returning and you must ress. OOC?
IC Death is IRL Death

OOC Death is a pain in the neck <<

Also if you die ICly, you only have ONE IC res, then if you die again, Bye Bye Character, ICly at least (There are other conditions on this rule)

I have a Character myself which has died ICly and not recieved her ressurection, but I still use her since she's level 70 for money grinding/instance running, etc, I just throw up a /dnd OOC
Syrenia the Engineering Alchemist

Liyanna the Demonologist ~Coming soon

I bring with me War! War comes from Deception! Which do I bring?

Beat this
[Image: uberhunter.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [WIP] Service After Death: A Death Knight Guide SachikoMaeda 43 6,152 02-07-2013, 08:08 AM
Last Post: SachikoMaeda