The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Inactivity as of late - Feedbacks!
(11-11-2013, 06:58 PM)Kage Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 03:47 PM)Xigo Wrote: People gotta chill.

'sides, a picture speaks a thousands words after all.

Wasn't there a complaint in this thread about GMs being flippant with player concerns?

Not to seem snarky. but this seems like a peculiar thing to argue when it's fairly simple to just compromise and type something out.
(11-11-2013, 07:02 PM)Rigley Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 06:58 PM)Kage Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 03:47 PM)Xigo Wrote: People gotta chill.

'sides, a picture speaks a thousands words after all.

Wasn't there a complaint in this thread about GMs being flippant with player concerns?

Not to seem snarky. but this seems like a peculiar thing to argue when it's fairly simple to just compromise and type something out.

Impossible when people refuse to listen. At the very least, let's hope the image spurred some attentiveness into the people involved in this discussion... asking a question and smacking down the answers.
It seems that no one here wants to take responsibility for their own actions.
I see no more reason to go ranting and raving about whats wrong with the server anymore. Lots of butthurt people running around. Learned something today though. But it involves a quick little story. (It's seriously quick)

Had a lady come into work. She bought 25 turkeys. Why? To give to the people around my town who can't afford a turkey.

Moral of that story? The issues on here matter little compared to the world outside. So instead of bickering (Like I have been. I'm not saying I wasn't. I was more or less the heart of arguments in this thread) we should just start throwing out solutions.

Y'know. Instead of pointing out the issues, point out the solutions and what not. I got one now. Just go rp instead of posting and ranting on this thread. Easy solution that I figured out. Helps when you got friends to get you to realize this. I don't mean this in a snarky way, but a literal way. Most of you can probably go ingame right now and rp. Go do it.
I give up on this thread. It's turning into unproductive argument time after time and the people involved seem to prefer doing this rather than staying on track with the topic at hand.

Sure, it's pointing out some of the problems in the community that probably need to be pointed out, but it's gotten to the point where addressing the issues becomes pointless and it's turned into an exchange of images and remarks.

It makes me sad so I'm just going to

[Image: iphcVXP.gif]
[Image: anim_500.gif]
(11-11-2013, 07:07 PM)Kage Wrote: Just go rp instead of posting and ranting on this thread. Easy solution that I figured out.

But yet, here you are, posting on this thread.
[Image: nFHwPlil.jpg]
And here we both are. Posting in this thread when we both could be doing something productive.

Like schoolwork. Mmmmm. Schoolwork.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
(11-11-2013, 07:10 PM)JTJP770 Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 07:07 PM)Kage Wrote: Just go rp instead of posting and ranting on this thread. Easy solution that I figured out.

:D

But I don't see you ingame now do I.
After so many days of lurking on this thread. I think this is getting out of hand.
"Leave now, mortal! The likes of you are forbidden in this land. You, who are powerless, are not worthy to set foot here." - Cerberus
It is. This is by far the largest storm of poo I have ever seen.
Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will, that allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

- Algalon, The Observer
Quote:It seems that no one here wants to take responsibility for their own actions.

I rest my case.
Hey. I thought I was making a good point by offering a solution. Now it's poo? :<
I offer kitten hugs to bring people back down. Come ooon.

[Image: tumblr_mm4e6wI8rr1rn8ya7o1_400.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nfm4t0FZcT1rtcd58o1_r1_500.gif]
...Someone, lock this thread before people start gaining reasons for getting banned.

- Algalon, The Observer