The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Increasing the gold rate.
Drop rates are actually kept in a configuration file, not in the database. Nothing had changed from before, so the gold drop rate is still at 10x.

Back on track, the server still hasn't been restarted, as I kept forgetting to do so. Therefore, I'll compile the latest revision of the server code (which may actually fix the DK starting zone from causing crashes) to 'push' during some brief downtime tonight.
Sounds good, thanks for the work Kret.
[Image: Signature.png]
Indeed...but soon we will be able to afford pants!!! Thank you!
I would like for the entire server to some day be pantsed.

...Wait.

Hey, someone fire that GM that keeps derailing topics. What a noob.
[Image: Q1-1.png]

"We are here on earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different."
~Kurt Vonnegut
Qaza Wrote:I would like for the entire server to some day be pantsed.

...Wait.

Hey, someone fire that GM that keeps derailing topics. What a noob.

I know! That GM is causing way too much trouble. And Olea...Get some pants on. For the server's sake. >_> And on a more serious note, I agree with this. The old server, in my opinion, was 'undergolded'. I couldn't pay for spells, armor, Ratchet White, etc. So a little more gold couldn't hurt.
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
HelveteSong Wrote:The old server, in my opinion, was 'undergolded'. I couldn't pay for spells, armor, Ratchet White, etc. So a little more gold couldn't hurt.

Oh really now? What about all the hand-drawn images I have of you sprawled on the floor with that four-pound bag of Ratchet White? I know where all your mount-money goes.

So what if I drew them myself? We don't have cameras.
Shush. That's my personal business.

...*wipes nose clean*
[Image: Zf6X.gif][Image: 3vBq.gif][Image: q3iX.gif][Image: 5rVk.gif]
Mah babehs. I'm watchin' you, government.
Thanks Kretol! :D YAY! My first idea that's being considered! Score.

And I agree! Do you know the looks I got some people walking past when I didn't have pants on...? I even got fined! But how can I pay for a fine when I can't afford pants?!

This is madness going to make a lot of people happy. -sniffle- The day will come where people shall have pants. There will be much rejoice.

*days later when the server rates are back up*

Hawk: WOO! We got pants!
Server: SWEET WE GOT PANTS!

Aaaand I've derailed the topic long enough. Bottom line: Thanks Kretol.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Kaghuros Wrote:So what if I drew them myself? We don't have cameras.

FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF 300 GOLD YOU TOO CAN BE AN OWNER OF THE AMAZING IMAGING DEVICE[Image: emot-hurr.gif]

Somewhat still on topic kind of, I might be inspired to start up a clothes dealing character just to pass off excess stuff when this happens. They'll "sell" them (for the whopping OOC cost of a few lines of RP). It's not a remarkable idea but it'd be cool to see more people getting into this while the drop rates are high.

Why yes, that is an overly elaborate way of dodging auction house fees while giving gear to both factions.
˜★Sketch Blog
Theres an undead tailor somehwere, Jacky, I remember his name was.

Edited for spelling and stuff
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

TwilightDisciple Wrote:Somewhat still on topic kind of, I might be inspired to start up a clothes dealing character just to pass off excess stuff when this happens. They'll "sell" them (for the whopping OOC cost of a few lines of RP). It's not a remarkable idea but it'd be cool to see more people getting into this while the drop rates are high.

So if you're selling single-sided shoulderpads (i.e. Herod's Shoulder or Bonespike Shoulder types or perhaps custom ones) can I make a small investment? 8)
And we sang dirges in the dark...
I mean...I'm in yer foerum, reading your poasts.

[Image: badge.jpg]
I swear it was the Saurfang reference that did it! D:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mounts for forum gold? Sorum 12 2,305 09-28-2014, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Forum gold/Purchasable Items Harmonic 18 4,699 01-28-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: ProjectRandom
  Gold- can it be retroactive? Dae 56 8,408 05-01-2013, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Aadora
  Okay suggestion about ooc Gold. Spiralin 5 1,072 07-21-2010, 05:17 AM
Last Post: JackofBlades
  About the IC Money items, such as [Gold Coin]. Thayan 6 1,531 06-22-2010, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Thayan