The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Indelsa's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello there, I am eighteen years old and interested in joining a small rp server focused around just rp in Warcraft. :) I've played many mmos, and I'm very interested in taking Warcraft's lore a bit farther.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I speaka dah Englise. I'm from the Northern part of the United States, but was born in the South.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started first off on the retail realms, when I first started I thought everyone no matter if you were normal servers or not that everyone rped. At the time I was only fifteen(was very naive) and it kinda pretty much blew my spirits when I had a perfect character all planned out, my poor night elf's first adventure in Azeroth was a night elf make going, "wnna duel" So, I decided to go to the designated rp realms to try it out. :P For retail, I started a Tauren Druid named Indelsa I poured my heart into. I got her up to 80, I got her the Valorous gear and all that. I've seen everything there is to see raiding wise, I've rped with her, but I didn't get the fulfillment I was looking for still.
What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm tired of retail and I'm trying to look for a *pure* rp realm.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For me, the best type of roleplay is being in pairs. When you get to many people, you can't even see what the other person said as its being bumped up by to much talking.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The Tauren has to be my favorite race. I've always been one for Indian lore, and these guys fit the cake. :D As for class, the shaman or the druid would have to be my favorite as the shamans way have a way of using 'magic' but its more of naturistic as the druid is, but the druid becomes more one with nature in my beliefs.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to see storylines develop. One reason why I wanted to join an rp server in the first place. Retail Wow has not made my expectations whatsoever, and I think you guys will fit the bill from what I've seen.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like how you guys want to have people respect each other. To me, oocly, it needs to be shown whether you like that person or not. And its nice to see a realm where a blood elf vampire doesn't come into the mix. :)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The tauren female looked up eagerly at the chieftain, a mix of pride and self awareness as the quiet male stared at her expectantly. Today, she was to pass the Rite of the Earthmother. Rain poured around the plains of Mulgore that day, making her darkened ebony coat became a smooth texture, the fur almost like a seal's skin to the naked eye.

"Today, you shall pass as one of us daughter." The loud rumble of the chieftain's voice startled the tauren, large eyes cast back on the leader of their clan awakening them from daydreams. The female, known as Auewe, nodded towards him in response.

She kneeled down between the elder, as the old Tauren brought out his staff as old as himself, and tapped her once on each side of her shoulder.

"Today, you shall pass as one of us young one, you are no longer a small child, Rise up as one of us Auewe!" The tauren looked at her, and brought her up with one hand, shoving his staff into her awaited arms unexpectedly.

"You young girl....you will be destined to lead this clan one day." He nodded to her once, an understanding not put into words showed on his face, and with a small smile, the old man walked back to his tent. He left a stunned girl who had been called unceremoniously, as the ones who would lead his tribe as a Chieftain.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Auewe, will not be a character I plan to play at any point. All of this was strictly from my head of just now. As for what I want to rp, I have in mind. Mostly all of them are Taurens of course. xD Trolls are another race I have an interest in, but I've never taken the time to seriously rp as one. I think I'll just stick with what I know. Anyways, I want to take the time to thank the GM's who read this. :) I hope I can fit in the community well if I pass.
Welcome to the server! I'm glad to see someone who plays Tauren. Especially Tauren women. It seems like those are as absent as beardless Dwarves.